Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DiscoCinematic
Hi,
This is where we will post our new releases, SNDTRK Radio and other miscellaneous info.

Twitter and Facebook
@DiscoCinematic

Bandcamp
discocinematic.bandcamp.com
Last edited by DiscoCinematic on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:09 am, edited 12 times in total.
By DiscoCinematic
We are proud to present The coven, the debut release by All Of Them Witches.
Available now on Cassette, Download and Bandcamp streaming
Last edited by DiscoCinematic on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
By DiscoCinematic
And here are the lovely fresh cassettes.
Attachments
The coven pack 3.jpg
The coven pack 3.jpg (643.59 KiB) Viewed 7248 times
The coven pack 2.jpg
The coven pack 2.jpg (543.83 KiB) Viewed 7248 times
The Coven Pack 1.jpg
The Coven Pack 1.jpg (577.74 KiB) Viewed 7248 times
By DiscoCinematic
Last edited by DiscoCinematic on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
By DiscoCinematic
Last edited by DiscoCinematic on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
By DiscoCinematic
Last edited by DiscoCinematic on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
By DiscoCinematic
Last edited by DiscoCinematic on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Mateo Sanboval
Nice one, Vi.
By Bezulsqy
Looks very promising. Not rubbish at all.
Count me in!
By DigitalHiss
I'll be grabbing this one- I've really liked everything I've heard from Bryce (especially City Depths!)
By Bezulsqy
Vi-Res deleted himself on STBC.
After his rant about Twitter he apparantly is using it again.
And I know all of this because I wanted to know what was going on with his Bryce Miller release and had to resort to google to find out the only way of getting that release is through a direct message on Twitter... and I do not have a twitter account.
By reddye6
Bezulsqy wrote:Vi-Res deleted himself on STBC.
After his rant about Twitter he apparantly is using it again.
And I know all of this because I wanted to know what was going on with his Bryce Miller release and had to resort to google to find out the only way of getting that release is through a direct message on Twitter... and I do not have a twitter account.
In a few tweets back on his feed, he does say that remaining tapes will be on the DCR bandcamp page.
By DigitalHiss
From what I recall from Twitter he received only a portion of the Bryce Miller cassettes - once he has the full order they will be available through the DCR bandcamp.

I did spot his tweet about DMing him for a copy and took him up on that.
By Mateo Sanboval
Ah, shoot. I'll have to track him down. Last I'd seen, he wasn't going to release it on CSD because of production delays.