Here you can report any issues or enhancement requests for STBC.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Volzom Zofbie
Jeez.. coming back to SPIN after a year's pause... Posting stuff is rather complicated for 50+ drugheads. I can't even post a simple pic or a YouTube link longer.

Yeah, I'm fucking old - and confused with this modern shit. Was the old SPIN better? ....mnnmm...

FUCK ME
By monsterworship
the old site was definitely simpler, but also infected with spam & viruses on the regular.

The easiest way to post pictures, is to use the UPLOAD ATTACHMENT section below this box.

and youtubes can be imbedded by pasting the link. There is a YOUTUBE section under the BBCodes list above.

otherwise go old school and describe everything in text ;)
By NathanLurker
Hey welcome back VZ. I was wondering just last week where you'd gone. not comments from you on all those vinyl colours and new library LPs hehe ^_^

BTW, if you use the ''Quick Reply'' button, you wont see the tools to add pictures, youtube links etc.
use the ''REPLY button a bit further down.
By Volzom Zofbie
Thanks, Nathan. I've been... mostly on Discogs of course. Appreciate your help. Maybe some of you younger internet-nerds could learn us old punks how to maneuver easilist on SPIN.
I'd love to share my pics and links with you guys, but it's ....aaarrrggghhhhhhhh!!! !!!!!
By Volzom Zofbie
Sorry, Nathan. Does'nt work. Even with the ''Quick Reply'' button I can't add any files.

Never mind, you kids play a long, I'm outta 'ere.
By texasvinyl
I'm on mobile. I can click "upload attachment" button and either take a new pic with my phone or post one from my phone gallery.

VZ do you have Instagram? Great for record pics/clips and easy to use, even I could figure it out.
By Bezulsqy
Volzom Zombie, hopefully this will help. You probably know most stuff, but in order to have a complete how-to I decided to try and make this idiot proof. By no means I think you are an idiot Sir!

One thing to know is that you have 2 ways of leaving a reply.
Using quick reply of by using to full editor. For posting pics and other stuff use the complete editor.

First: Youtube.
After copying the Youtube link in your browser you can add that link in a post by using the BBCodes dropdown menu. Notice that the youtube link starts with HTTPS. In order to show the clip in a post you need to delete the S:

Second: Images.
There are 2 ways. Using Upload Attachement or by using an external website together with the Insert Image option.
Upload Attachement (take notice of a maximum size of the attachment. you might need to make your attachment smaller in size).
Click upload.

Click Select file.
Do not forget to now click on Add file.
Result:
Done.

second option:
Using a site like http://www.imgur.com made posting images for me much easier and better looking. Because you can place the image anywhere in your reply. Using the attachment option the image will always be at the bottom.

I upload an image I took with my phone by using the Imgur app. In that app I can copy the link of that image (On a computer I copy the complete link from http://www.imgur.com) and use Insert Image:

The problem I have with Imgur is that copying the original link results in an error:

But when I add an 'l' at the end it works fine (that l stands for large, if you use the letter m you would get a smaller image as a result)

And now I am very curious to see if you will be posting some more :-)
If not I enjoyed creating this while listening to the 4 sides of Lucio Fulci's Horror and Thriller record from Mondo.