Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
Hi Occhionero, when I use Internet Explorer I can add the album, then the cart appears in the right top of the screen. When I click that I get to see the contents of the cart and the checkout button.
Do you get to see the cart and its contents?
By seb
For you Euro cats... We'll have the terror Vision records up on our website in a couple of weeks
By terrorvision
Hey now! Have you tried again? I've been updating the site a ton, adding distro items, images here and there etc, perhaps it was just a fluke during an update? If you're still having issues, hit me up: terrorvisionvids@gmail.com and I can get you taken care of. We also have a Bandcamp set up for those wanting to pay with Paypal: https://terrorvision.bandcamp.com/

xoxo

[quote=71224]Hey guys from Terror-Vision.

maybe I am just blind, but I can add things to the basket and can´t find a way to check out.

http://www.terror-vision.com/store/chuc ... -earth-ost

Tried with Safari and Firefox. No chance. Please fix it

Frank
[/quote]
By terrorvision
Oh hell yeah! Thanks One Way Static!
xo
By Aremagod
@Terrorvision great job with Not Of This Earth....it sounds great and that milky yellow color is ace.
By terrorvision
@Aremagod - Thanks so much!!
By Occhionero
Thanks guys, but still not working on iOS devices.
As an Euro guy I will weit for @OWS as a distributor.
By terrorvision
@Occhionero - Weird! I wonder what the issue is. We've had a few orders today so things seem to be working OK. Sorry for the problem!
By hncreature
Couldn't find the thread before...

The package from Terror Vision is great! The OST is real fun and the Lp plays nice and clean

Great job Ryan!

By Bezulsqy
Became a subscriber yesterday, can't wait for my package. Looks really cool.
By stuntcock
I'm using Chrome for Android and the "Add to Cart" button is hidden under the vinyl color selection screen.

@terrorvision
Hey man, can't wait for Spookies! That is one of my absolute favorite soundtracks ever! Please have an extended cut of Isabell's Escape! That shit is bumpin! Can't wait to read the liner notes for this one! I haven't gotten a sub yet but I hope to do so mostly for this! Thanks dude!
By maxvelvet
Great!!! Can't stop listening, lovely first release, the printed inner sleeve is gorgeous! ;)

By bpwlogan
Thanks for the excellent pressing and fast shipping TV. A great record if I do say so myself!

By terrorvision
Thanks for the kind words everyone! If you're at all curious I've been slowly putting together a VHS rental shop:

https://instagram.com/p/58ggy0JS8L/

If you've got horror/sci-fi/oddball VHS you want to get rid of I'm more than happy to trade with/buy off you. I've got about 1200 tapes specific to those genres but need WAY more to be satisfied with our initial offerings. Wee!
By deafmetal
@terrorvision - I could go through my VHS archives and let some things go. How should I get in touch?
By seb
Anthropomorphizer & Not Of This earth on the Terror Vision label are now up on www.onewaystatic.com

Limited stocks!
By spiral insana
this label is going to be legendary
excellent distro selection at terror vision as well
By defile959
Did anyone else order the Terror-Vision release of "From a Whisper to a Scream" from Light in the Attic? I ordered it immediately after seeing it featured in an email from One Way Static. I just received my LITA package yesterday, and not only did they send me the wrong colorway (black instead of the splatter I ordered), but both the vinyl and the jacket itself are damaged. I'm hoping I can get this sorted out soon, as I as really looking forward to this release. I've had an order from LITA arrived damaged before, but this is the first time I've ordered a specific colorway and got the wrong item.
By terrorvision
Heya! That's super weird. If you want to swap directly with me I'm fine with that. Hit me up: terrorvisionvids@gmail.com.

Best,
Ryan
defile959 wrote:Did anyone else order the Terror-Vision release of "From a Whisper to a Scream" from Light in the Attic? I ordered it immediately after seeing it featured in an email from One Way Static. I just received my LITA package yesterday, and not only did they send me the wrong colorway (black instead of the splatter I ordered), but both the vinyl and the jacket itself are damaged. I'm hoping I can get this sorted out soon, as I as really looking forward to this release. I've had an order from LITA arrived damaged before, but this is the first time I've ordered a specific colorway and got the wrong item.
By defile959
Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the message, and apologies for the late response - I had a very busy weekend (starting on Thursday) and have just now gotten back to the boards. I heard from Morgan at LITA and it looks like they'll be able to sort me out.

Thanks again - much appreciated!

- Jon