Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

inksb wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:06 am
havershaw wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:50 am Eastern Flowers is *amazing*!
Yeah I love it, just one I kept putting off all year lol
Put off nothing Wunder-related. Wabi Sabi and Toryanse are equally wunderful.
By inksb
Mateo Sanboval wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:06 am
havershaw wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:50 am Eastern Flowers is *amazing*!
I seem to be the only one that doesn't care for Wabi Sabi. It's fine but for me it didn't click like Eastern Flowers. I'll have to check out Toryanse, I see it's on streaming sites now.
inksb wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:49 pm
Mateo Sanboval wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:06 am

I seem to be the only one that doesn't care for Wabi Sabi. It's fine but for me it didn't click like Eastern Flowers. I'll have to check out Toryanse, I see it's on streaming sites now.
If you're down to stream, there's a new Holiday single as well.
By Hatter313
texasvinyl wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:30 pm I got mine today! Badass sonor reissue of the alberto baldan bembo score to LAmica di mia madre !! Thanks :)
Cheers man!

Got mine in today as well, Mondo's Silence of the Lambs pressing, Howard Shore's best? i don't know if i'm settled on that, but its a contender for sure.
By tim28212
Got mine yesterday. Thanks Secret Santa!!

Pics to follow in the Now Playing thread soon. They are calling for snow tomorrow so it could make for a good listening session.
Attachments
20210107_193001.jpg
20210107_193001.jpg (899.18 KiB) Viewed 3104 times
Last edited by tim28212 on Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Dollarhyde
Man, secret Santa funked up my life with Plantasia last week. Now this bad boy dropped on my doorstep. Double trouble from secret Santa 2 years running Thanks so much!
This record is all kinds of awesome by the way, really happy to add it to the Morricone collection, deserves more attention.

I'm tracking my SS I got for someone. it got sent out way before Christmas direct from a seller on discogs. seems delayed but hopefully should be landing soon.
By Bezulsqy
Great to see how different the gifts are... it seems everyone got something different. Very cool.
This year I had my gift sent direct from the seller to the recipient because I was afraid Covid and Brexit would fuck things up... Next year I really want to create a custom gift box...
By Dollarhyde
@bez may aswell reveal myself as your secret Santa.

Sorry your LP hasn't arrived I'm chasing it up through discogs. It's quite annoying as it was supposedly shipped way back on the 8th of December from Sweden direct to you. I've contacted the seller, over a week ago, who has given me a proof of delivery number, but apparently it can't be used for tracking. The seller was surprised of the delay but was reassuring, and they have 100% + seller feedback.
Will continue to chase it up. One way or another Santa will come through 🤞😁
By Bezulsqy
Dollarhyde wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:02 pm @bez may aswell reveal myself as your secret Santa.

Sorry your LP hasn't arrived I'm chasing it up through discogs. It's quite annoying as it was supposedly shipped way back on the 8th of December from Sweden direct to you. I've contacted the seller, over a week ago, who has given me a proof of delivery number, but apparently it can't be used for tracking. The seller was surprised of the delay but was reassuring, and they have 100% + seller feedback.
No worries Santa :-)
Postal services in Europe have been swamped past months. I am sure it will turn up.
This week I received an order from WRWTFWW that was send in the beginning of December.
By Bezulsqy
Dollarhyde wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:02 pm @bez may aswell reveal myself as your secret Santa.

Arrived! Very well packaged. And now spinning. Thanks a lot! Brilliant record!