Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By static14
Hey guys who wants to toss some money in And send it to Chad for being awesome? He’s keeping this place alive and I think we can all donate a bit to say thanks for that. This has been offered before, but Chad has been too nice to accept. Let’s force his hand this time. :)

Who’s with me?!

@monsterworship what’s your paypal?
By Bub
I'm down. Kinda why I posted his Lunaris Halloween sale. And if he won't accept money then maybe we can get him something from his wishlist.
By Dick_Tremayne
I don’t post a lot, but I stop by here several times a day and have found so much amazing music here, so I’m in!
By Hatter313
100%
By ScoJo
(thought: maybe if Chad isn't fussed about cash, but perhaps we could show the love by collecting dues and scoring him something from his grail/wantslist?)

EDIT: apologies Bub- I now see you have already suggested just this! :-D
Last edited by ScoJo on Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Bezulsqy
ScoJo wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:18 pm (thought: maybe if Chad isn't fussed about cash, but perhaps we could show the love by collecting dues and scoring him something from his grail/wantslist?)
seconded!
By Mateo Sanboval
Praise Reggie, that's a fine notion!

@Dick - Nice to see you!
By Bub
ScoJo wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:18 pm (thought: maybe if Chad isn't fussed about cash, but perhaps we could show the love by collecting dues and scoring him something from his grail/wantslist?)

EDIT: apologies Bub- I now see you have already suggested just this! :-D

Ha no worries! "Wishlist" is sooo Amazon & you certainly worded it better.
By ScoJo
Mateo Sanboval wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:12 pm Praise Reggie, that's a fine notion!

@Dick - Nice to see you!
More dick.
By tim28212
If we have access to his want list I say a rekkid (possibly one on the higher end if funds allow) is better than just sending money.
By ScoJo
tim28212 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:04 pm If we have access to his want list I say a rekkid (possibly one on the higher end if funds allow) is better than just sending money.
I agree. Perhaps one of us can email/DM the fella, get a handle on his wants? I'm happy to do so if you want?
By inksb
I like the getting him a record more than just money (unless that's what he prefers). I vote for ScoJo since he offered ;)