Something happening fellow Black Circle folks should know about ?

Post links in here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bub
They said
Tickets on sale shortly. More dates announced soon!
That's awesome that he's playing near you. I would love to see him so hopefully something gets announced that will be closer to the south for me.
By Hatter313
ouch, do i do a monday in Brooklyn or drive up to syracuse for a friday show. decisions decisions.
By deafmetal
Looking forward to another fun night out at the Hollywood Theatre in Portland. I have not heard the new studio recording yet, but I'm sure it's safe to assume the band has this live set on lock. They sounded crisp as hell when I first heard it performed live, and that was a few years ago now. It's also fun to hear the encore set and whatever new cover or track that Frizzi has up his sleeve for these shows. Perhaps some tunes from Puppet Master: TLR or the upcoming Castle Freak remake? I am personally hoping for some new tidbits from City of the Living Dead, which is supposedly the next live score project.
By Hatter313
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:15 am I'm really hoping they do a show in my town again, I don't wanna drive 2 hours to Syracuse near the end of November, potential snow and all
Oh dear that’s a good point, not sure I can pull the 3.5 from me on that one...maybe though
By Hatter313
deafmetal wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:08 pm Looking forward to another fun night out at the Hollywood Theatre in Portland. I have not heard the new studio recording yet, but I'm sure it's safe to assume the band has this live set on lock. They sounded crisp as hell when I first heard it performed live, and that was a few years ago now. It's also fun to hear the encore set and whatever new cover or track that Frizzi has up his sleeve for these shows. Perhaps some tunes from Puppet Master: TLR or the upcoming Castle Freak remake? I am personally hoping for some new tidbits from City of the Living Dead, which is supposedly the next live score project.
Please....not another live score, and not that one! I want to buy a house!!!!!
By deafmetal
Just got my ticket for the Portland show, which is being hosted by Wyrd War. They are also bringing back Alan Howarth again to perform a live score for They Live on November 1st.
By Hatter313
deafmetal wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:31 am Just got my ticket for the Portland show, which is being hosted by Wyrd War. They are also bringing back Alan Howarth again to perform a live score for They Live on November 1st.
Thats awesome man, the Tarrytown music hall up here in Sleepy Hollow has recently been booking these sort of things, and with their big film festival happening next weekend i'm really hoping that they will see there's a market for stuff like this. would love to have a venue showcasing our kind of programming so close to me.
By inksb
Grabbed my tickets to Frizzi in Syracuse. $30.75 each with fees, that's so cheap. Looks like it's general admission though. Let me know if either of you end up grabbing tickets
Bummed, Frizzi sadly will not be stopping by my town again for the Composers Cut. Am happy to see that the Syracuse show is Gen Admit, so I can wait on getting tickets to see what the weather is gonna be like. My car is garbage in the snow.
By inksb
Very excited about this, I really like the t-shirt designed by Hauntlove and I'm hoping I'll be able to pick up some exclusive stuff from the show. Also Cadabra posted yesterday or maybe earlier in the week that Composer's Cut LPs should start shipping next week. The subscriber barf bag things are cool