Here you can report any issues or enhancement requests for STBC.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

I’m on mobile right now and the site is completely devoid of design, its all blu and white and pretty raw, did I click something weird or is there something up?
Hatter313 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:02 pm I’m on mobile right now and the site is completely devoid of design, its all blu and white and pretty raw, did I click something weird or is there something up?
as per our colleague Deafmetal, the solution is :
deafmetal wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:04 pm If anybody is looking for this setting to change back to the previous style:

User Control Panel/Board preferences/Edit global settings/My Board Style = FLATBOOTS
Ah, thank you!
I lurk far too much its criminal! will have get my act together and participate more with my nonsense.

I just wanted to say thank you Chad for keeping this place alive and also to all the wonderful chaps that fill the boards with informative waffle that someone like me requires to maintain a balanced life in this topsy turvy world. I salute you!

Also like many others have mentioned, i would be more than happy to donate, so definitely something to consider.
I had an idea at some unholy hour. For raising funds for the board, why don’t we start a record label and make records in order to raise funds. Someone with much greater knowledge than I obviously. Why not do what we love in order to sustain?
By inksb
maxlevel wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:59 am I had an idea at some unholy hour. For raising funds for the board, why don’t we start a record label and make records in order to raise funds. Someone with much greater knowledge than I obviously. Why not do what we love in order to sustain?
Since @monster hasn't really chimed in I was going to suggest every one just go buy one of his records or tapes that you don't own. For those that don't know he runs Lunaris Records. If you want suggestions lots of us own a handful of the releases already. I highly recommend the two 2019 releases, Repeated Viewing and Vercetti Technicolor
inksb wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:22 pm
maxlevel wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:59 am I had an idea at some unholy hour. For raising funds for the board, why don’t we start a record label and make records in order to raise funds. Someone with much greater knowledge than I obviously. Why not do what we love in order to sustain?
Since @monster hasn't really chimed in I was going to suggest every one just go buy one of his records or tapes that you don't own. For those that don't know he runs Lunaris Records. If you want suggestions lots of us own a handful of the releases already. I highly recommend the two 2019 releases, Repeated Viewing and Vercetti Technicolor
https://www.lunarisrecords.com/collecti ... matt-akers
inksb wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:22 pm
Thanks for the heads up on this! I just ordered Repeated Viewing - Beach House and Troll 2. I'm not sure if my wallet really needed another label to follow, but my ears are happy for it!