Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Dollarhyde
Just came home to a lovely package from Terrorvision.
The free mix tape reveals some of thier future releases, which has got me hyped for terrorvision 2017, can't wait to get this in the deck.

!!! Brain Damage!!!
Attachments
_20161116_204337.JPG
_20161116_204337.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 9847 times
By NMA
From their Facebook feed:

BASKET CASE

"On sale this Friday at 12pm EST. This score has never seen the light of day on any format and we couldn't be more excited to bring it to you on vinyl, cassette, CD and digital. There will be a crazy limited pre-order bundle with tee, screen-printed poster, sticker sheet, 2 enamel pins and more. I highly recommend signing up for our mailing list to not miss out on that. Also, Terror Vision subscribers receive a limited vinyl colorway with hand-numbered packaging and more. Sign up over at terror-vision.com for either of those things. xo"
15492168_1579792298703492_755145997444237690_n.jpg
15492168_1579792298703492_755145997444237690_n.jpg (35.64 KiB) Viewed 9745 times
By Bezulsqy
After listening to Ryan from Terror Vision on TJ's DFN 5/5/78 here's some love:

Attachments
FullSizeRender-1.jpg
FullSizeRender-1.jpg (686.32 KiB) Viewed 9662 times
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg (651.07 KiB) Viewed 9662 times
By bpwlogan
Nice Terror-Vision collection Bezulsqy. I'm just waiting for Basket Case & Ghost House to arrive in the mail. I still need to pick up The Killing Spree. I have a combination of vinyl and cassettes from them. Overall I'm very impressed with their releases. Great product!
By Mateo Sanboval
Nice spread, Bez!
By reddye6
The soundtrack to "Deadtime Stories" is coming out on Terror-Vision and is available for pre-order: LINK
By Bezulsqy
After not hearing anything for months I turned to google and found something called facebook that has had a lot of news for months... I was not aware of the pressing issues. But a hand-poured version sounds right up my alley. I love it when something is poured!

From 13 june:
Hello good people. Here's an update on the never-ending Deadtime Stories saga. Drove to the manufacturer to snag the second pressing of the album on Sunday. This was a sure thing. New lacquers, new stampers, etc...totally not a sure thing. This pressing sounds just as bad as the last one if not worse. So what this tells me is that the presses are flawed if everything else sounds good. So we pulled the project from them (no I won't name them as they're good people, just have some presses that might need some work) and are moving the project to Josey in Dallas who said they can knock it out quick since we have all the parts already. According to them we should have it in 2 weeks which is great. The real pro to this whole thing though is this:
Because Josey is in Dallas and our hand-pour genius is in Dallas (New Fumes), the subscription copies will all be hand-poured for the first time! Those that follow what I do will know that hand-pours are something we do in the GRAVEFACE RECORDS subscription all the time. So this will be a cool excuse to do something different for Terror Vision for the first time. Also might be something we start doing for every TV release if people dig it.
To those that pre-ordered Deadtime Stories:
you'll be receiving the new Josey pressing + a reject copy pro bono. That way you can tell me if I'm being too picky (I don't think you'll tell me such a thing). Sorry for the incredible delay. In 17 years of making records I'm not so sure I've had such issues. On the plus side I'm actively working on TV007, TV010 and TV011 right now so you'll have a bunch more cool shit before the year is up.
4th of July:
Hey now! You'll be happy to know New Fumes was doing handpours for Deadtime Stories all day yesterday. These are done and shipping to us tomorrow so we should finally have them in your paws next week (assuming there's no damage in transit to us of course). The handpours are for club members only (http://www.terror-vision.com/sto…/terro ... bscription). Don't fret tho, the retail colorway is finished and on its way to us now. Stoked to finally get this out into the world after so many issues! Thx for your patience. xoxo
By Mateo Sanboval
Those look swell as all get out.
By Bezulsqy
Posted by Terror Vision on December 31st. What franchise could this be?
Just executed the most exciting contract ever for Terror Vision! I can't believe we got it. What I can tell you is it's an untouched franchise and you're gonna flip. Volume 1 will be out in May. Ahhhhhh! Thanks so much for your support in 2017. 2018 is gonna be crazy.
By phantomnoir
Bezulsqy wrote:Posted by Terror Vision on December 31st. What franchise could this be?
Just executed the most exciting contract ever for Terror Vision! I can't believe we got it. What I can tell you is it's an untouched franchise and you're gonna flip. Volume 1 will be out in May. Ahhhhhh! Thanks so much for your support in 2017. 2018 is gonna be crazy.
Chucky?
By Bezulsqy
I was thinking of that one as well, but thought it might be too mainstream for Terror Vision, but who knows?
Also there is Sleepaway Camp. Or Wishmaster?
Ghoulies (there was a CD release though).
By reddye6
Or Leprechaun
By Mateo Sanboval
monsterworship wrote:
reddye6 wrote:Or Leprechaun
i am sitting on an unreleased leprechaun III Dennis Michael Tenney OST, lol.
MW always has his hands in the craziest pies.
By deafmetal
monsterworship wrote:i am sitting on an unreleased leprechaun III Dennis Michael Tenney OST, lol.
Whaaaaa
By monsterworship
monsterworship wrote:
reddye6 wrote:Or Leprechaun
i am sitting on an unreleased leprechaun III Dennis Michael Tenney OST, lol.

i didn't have any plans on releasing it. i just have a copy somewhere.

Childs play, critters all have had releases before.

toxic avenger?
By inksb
Just got an email from Terror-Vision. First release of 2018 will be....

THE RETURN OF SWAMP THING

http://www.terror-vision.com/store/the- ... uck-cirino
THE RETURN OF SWAMP THING OST BY CHUCK CIRINO
- First time the score has been available on any format
- Audio pulled from original tapes / remastered
- Liner notes by director Jim Wynorski
- Gatefold packaging + Swamp Thing bumper sticker (no DL code for this one)
This is limited to 500 due to license.

I just placed my order for it and I grabbed the Spookies cassette which I've been putting off until I made my next big order from them. I love that soundtrack.

I don't remember Return of Swamp Thing soundtrack but I like supporting Terror-Vision so I'm giving this one a chance.
By inksb
Return of Swamp Thing is excellent! I received my copy today, excellent design on the gatefold, color way on wax looks nice and the music is a lot of fun. Makes me a little excited to revisit it the new bluray this summer.