Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Mateo Sanboval
jgibbs4053 wrote:To save 200 bones I'll display my albums. The fan page isn't ran by WW
No judgement whatsoever, Gibbsy. I'll vote for you if I'm allowed. Chin chin!
By Hatter313
@mateo, So I haven’t had Facebook in a long time, close to a decade, who is this unofficial WW fan club and why do they keep booting you? Not to put to fine a point on it, but you are one of the least contentious people I’ve ever seen on the internet....
By Mateo Sanboval
Hatter313 wrote:@mateo, So I haven’t had Facebook in a long time, close to a decade, who is this unofficial WW fan club and why do they keep booting you? Not to put to fine a point on it, but you are one of the least contentious people I’ve ever seen on the internet....
Well, thanks, Hatter. That's a lovely thing to say, but things like this are often a two way street. I waded into the muck one afternoon a couple of weeks back when I was home sick and, big surprise, I came out dirty. Facebook can be a strange place. I still keep my old work account active to follow labels and artists, like IDIB, who don't use Twitter or IG as their primary source for dissemination, but even though I've seen some great current and former STBCers there, I probably don't need to presume to interact with most people there in quite the same way as I do with folks here.
By Hatter313
haha
By Hatter313
Oh wow, I love the idea of two volumes like that, very cool
By SpaceCadet
Yeah two volumes is fucking wonderful- and I'm interested in BOTH.

By the way, Friday the 13th Part 4 sounds PERFECT. Oh my- been getting a real thrill blasting it during the last few writing sessions.
By deafmetal
SpaceCadet wrote:By the way, Friday the 13th Part 4 sounds PERFECT. Oh my- been getting a real thrill blasting it during the last few writing sessions.
Fully agreed, @SpaceCadet, even the ridic splatter vinyl sounds amazing.
By reddye6
maxlevel wrote:Babadook and evil dead 2 t shirt arrived this week. I think that’s it for sub 3?
Yup, that should be the end.
By jgibbs4053
The WW fan page just posted an interview today. Here is a clip from it:
"FP: Is there anything that you wanted to do with Re-Animator that was not possible for you at the time?
KD: I would have liked to have done a gatefold jacket. We just didn't know how well it was going to do for us. So, we went with manufacturing the nicest possible non-gatefold jacket you could get. When we do our next re-press of Re-Animator, it will be as a deluxe gatefold, as will our upcoming vinyl soundtrack release of Bride Of Re-Animator which drops in 2018!"
By Hatter313
The line up he has for next year is incredible. Although that score for bride is some really cheeeeeeeeeeeesy synth work, like Casio keyboard pad bad. Movie is nuts though, sometimes I like it more than the first (sometimes)
By Statochess
Anyone else having problems with the Waxwork Records fan page on Facebook? Seems to have been archived over the Christmas period, was advised that it was being relaunched in the New Year, and now when I see what I presume is the new group I don't get a response when I try to join it? Not sure if they are having problems or are they vetting membership and I don't make the cut!!
By Mateo Sanboval
I enjoyed Kong quite a bit. More than anticipated in fact. That said, the score didn't move me much. Nor did it offend, mind. Just not one I feel compelled to own.
By NathanLurker
BTW, yesterday I got this reply from Waxwork regarding the EYES OF MY MOTHER soundtrack length :
This is the complete score by Ariel Loh, which also features bonus tracks that were cut from the film, but composed specifically for the movie. Also, keep in mind that in the film (and other films) only parts of songs are used in scenes. This double LP of The Eyes Of Mother features everything Ariel Loh created.
So there's gonna be extra tracks and longer cuts of the score music, and also complete version of the songs that play in the movie. from the pictures they posted of the vinyl disc, it's showing it's 45 RPM on the center label. slp. It's good to know all this, I was expecting this to be the case in fact. When I watched the movie 2-3 months ago I counted 4-5 score tracks and as many songs. so for this to be a 2LP, I was supposing there were going to be additional material on it.