Post about your favourite artists here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
I love that fright-rags is doing this more and more, years ago they did a co promote with Mondo for a plan 9 t shirt and print and it was the first Mondo print I ever got. it hangs proudly on the wall :) the shirt still barely fits me, but is one of the coolest ones they have ever produced.

My shipment of pumpkinseed v2 and the regular version of the poster (liked the gray.orange contrast better than the all orange) came early last week as i live only a few hours south of them, and its gorgeous in person.
Hatter313 wrote:I love that fright-rags is doing this more and more, years ago they did a co promote with Mondo for a plan 9 t shirt and print and it was the first Mondo print I ever got. it hangs proudly on the wall :) the shirt still barely fits me, but is one of the coolest ones they have ever produced.

My shipment of pumpkinseed v2 and the regular version of the poster (liked the gray.orange contrast better than the all orange) came early last week as i live only a few hours south of them, and its gorgeous in person.
Plan 9? That sounds rad. Can you flash us a pic of the print and/or shirt, Hatter?
By Hatter313
I'll dig up the shirt tonight and take a good glamour shot for ya :)

Also I just realized my autocorrect made me say pumpkinseed....that is a likely different and alltogether horrifying beast
By Hatter313
i have no idea how to post an image on here anymore...
If you upload it to a free image server like postimage.com, you can copy their image code to your clipboard and paste it over here. No fuss, no muss.
By Hatter313
This is the shirt, that's not me, that's Ben Scrivens from fright-rags modeling it way back when.
Unknown-1.jpeg
Unknown-1.jpeg (9.58 KiB) Viewed 1712 times
And this is the poster.
Unknown.jpeg
Unknown.jpeg (5.03 KiB) Viewed 1712 times
Hatter313 wrote:This is the shirt, that's not me, that's Ben Scrivens from fright-rags modeling it way back when.
Unknown-1.jpeg
And this is the poster.
Unknown.jpeg
Those are both very cool.