Post about your favourite artists here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By The Cult Leader
All of those look great guys! I like the frame you used for The Gonnies. I might go for something similar for some of my prints.

Frames can be ridiculously expensive depending on what you want to do.

I want to get my Good, Bad, and Ugly framed like this one.

I have so many prints that still need to be framed. Here's a few.

By blastman
Vapor, I missed the finish of your auction, are you relisting or would you be interested in selling your poster diectly?
By Vapormeyer
Hi Blastman,
Thanks for the message, Sure, I was going to relist the item on EBay with a buy it now for £70 which seems about the going rate. If you're interested still my email address is matthewgleaves(at)hotmail.com. Just PayPal me the money and as soon as I receive it from mondo I'll send it straight out to you. Any problems and I'll get you refunded, just let me know.
By blastman
If that was for me, I can't see it, sorry.
By Vapormeyer
Hi Blastman,
Thanks for the message, Sure, I was going to relist the item on EBay with a buy it now for £70 which seems about the going rate. If you’re interested still my email address is matthewgleaves(at)hotmail.com. Just PayPal me the money and as soon as I receive it from mondo I’ll send it straight out to you. Any problems and I’ll get you refunded, just let me know.
By blastman
Still interested, just don't get paid until the end of the week. :) I'll give you a shout then if it's not gone in the mean time.
By Vapormeyer
Hi Blastman,
I won't relist it and I'll just save it for you. It'd be nice for it to go to a good home. How does that sound?
By Vapormeyer
Very nice indeed. Love the Wizard of Oz print.
By Vapormeyer
Really like the BTBR print. Especially the typeface used, very clever.
By Vapormeyer
Hi Blastman, let me know if you're still keen and if you are I won't relist it on eBay, let me know either way.
All the best.
By blastman
Hi Vapor, what's the final price including postage to me in Dublin, then?
By Vapormeyer
£70 which will include the postage for you.
By blastman
OK, you have a deal. :)
By Vapormeyer
Great, well ping me over the money when you have it and I'll post it out as soon as it comes in. If you change your mind just let me know and I'll pop it on eBay. All the best.
By blastman
Cheers, Vapor, I'll drop you money at the weekend.
By Vapormeyer
@blastman Hi Blastman, let me know if you're still keen on the poster. If not no worries, I'll pop it up on EBay after the weekend. Al the best.
By blastman
Hi vapor, money has been sent, let me know if you have any issues with receiving it, cheers.
By Vapormeyer
Hi @blastman, thanks ever so much I've just received it. As soon as I receive the poster direct from Mondo I won't open it and just send it on to yourself. I'll let you know once posted. All the very best, V.
By blastman
Hey, Vapor, can you let me know what's happened? Cheers.
By Vapormeyer
Hi Blastman,
Did you see I put a note on the Payapal refund? It doesn't seem right to hold on to your money when there's a good possibility I may not receive the print due to my stupid card company. Turns out they should of done an authorisation check with me but didn't. So it's all a bit up in the air at the moment but if it eventually turns up you'll be first to know about it. But please don't let that stop you from picking up another one elsewhere in the meantime as there's a real possibility I may not get one now, pretty furious and I can't apologise enough to you.
By blastman
Ah, OK, I was wondering what happened, just got a brief email from Paypal. Sorry to hear about the mix-up, let me know how you get on.
By Vapormeyer
@blastman Thanks for being so understanding and of course I'll let you know ifI ever receive it.
By Vapormeyer
@blastman Guess what turned up today? Still yours if you want it? brand new in it's tube.
By blastman
Sold!!! (again)
By Vapormeyer
Ha! Cheers @Blastman, sorry about before. In the post by Tuesday evening sir.
All the best and thanks again.