Post about your favourite artists here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By The Cult Leader
We have a commission running on Facebook for a Total Recall print by Chris Skinner. We are almost at capacity, with only a small amount of spots to fill. If anybody is interested and would like to join, send me an email and I will set you up.

Full details:

Artist: Chris Skinner
Size:36"X24" (landscape print)
Colors:7
Titles and credits: Yes
Variant:No
Run size:100
Numbered: Yes
Number of prints per person: 1
Printer: TBC
Silkscreen or Giclee: Silkscreen
APs:Yes
Cost: £40/$60 + shipping from UK (typically $20-$25 to USA for one print tracked/signed mail 5-7 delivery days)

We did a skype Q&A with Melvin Johnson Jr. AKA Benny The Cab Driver last week that was tons of fun. Had intended to record it and share it, but faced some tech issue literally minutes before having to go on skype. Really cool guy, we will be sending him a copy of the print.

By deafmetal
Kuato lives! Very cool project, @Cult. Unfortunately, I already spend too much money on vinyl. I also really like the poster for Mad Max: Fury Road, but had no chance to beat the Mondo F5'ers for that one.
By texasvinyl
You're telling me! I tried to buy mad max for a friend, no dice. I'd trade a cool back to the future print for mad max ;)

Cult that commission looks great. But the pile of unframed posters in tubes in my office and my wife both say no to this one! Cool print though.
By deafmetal
@Texas - A few more of those Fury Road posters showed up at Posters and Toys and I still missed them. Gah.

By Ptflea2
"Get your ass to Mars"