Post about your favourite artists here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By VinyLOST
@ironjaiden
I am desperately looking for your work especially "beyond the black rainbow", I am hunting this piece down hard with no luck. Rhis is my most wanted piece l.

I am also interested in most of all of your work, I jave roughly 15 of your prints, I'm a huge collector of yours.

While at MondoCon I had you autograph the iris of the cover of the Friday the 13th vinyl artwork, framed on the wall by the way.

Also all board members of you have aby of Jay Shaw's or "Iron Jaiden" screen prints I am very interested.

Please contact me at my email below.

Thank you!!!

By ironjaiden
Right on man send me an email jay[at]kingdomofnonsense.com and I'll send along stuff if I've got it.

It might take forever to actually send it, but I'm too dumb to really charge anything so it works out :)
By freshoj
Attago Jay!
By siforster
Aw, that's lovely.
By VinyLOST
DAMN Jay, truly are the man!!! Yourself and DW were my MondoCon highlights for sure! Getting to meet you was the best with an autograph to go with it! I'll be emailing you when I get off work at 7am, thanks again Jay, and sorry for all the typos in my first post. Hope to hear back from ya, take it easy! Oh and Thank You!!!
By VinyLOST
[IMG]http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y46 ... c68db3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y46 ... klkeku.jpg[/IMG]

this was great, i have the blue sunshine print,pretty much all of your vinyl you have done artwork for, i have several of your Polish series prints like big trouble in little china, fatal attraction, AP print of paranormal activity 4, nightmare on elm st AP print, and very several more, and i will keep climbing to reach a goal i am meaning to set, but for now i am wanting anything of your work i can get my hands on. I am very curious and interested in the Blue Underground series. i am going to email you now, i will put my username here in the subject, and the interest in your work. thank you again Jay. very much looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks again!

"VinyLOST"
Bryan Harris