Post about your favourite artists here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By soundtracks of fear
Looking forward to the Maniac release by Rob on Death Waltz.
Hope you like my interpretation.

By anthony m
awesome
By soundtracks of fear
Thanks for the comment! for anyone else who's looking the image takes a little while to load up ;)
By carloscadaver
that is bad ass man.
By chuck
That really is.
By soundtracks of fear
Anyone like The Company of Wolves? Always a favourite of mine. Great Soundtrack by George Fenton who also scored Gandhi two years before.
This album's always popping up on ebay for around £10 and well worth a purchase. Worth it just for the cover I reckon.

I will post some of my new art from time to time, here is a new one.
Appreciate any feedback ;)

By Silver Ferox
My entry for Metrodome's Ltd Ed. DVD cover competition.

By soundtracks of fear
Wow! that is cool. It looks a bit like Rose Mcgowan in a weird way!!! ;)
By Silver Ferox
Anything that looks like Rose McGowan is cool by me! Thanks
By Mugsey
Great interpretation for sure!
By FotogInk
Thats a swell version, love the film too !
By soundtracks of fear
Hadn't done any art for a while felt like knocking up a vinyl sleeve. Any labels thinking about releasing it soon I'd be more than happy for you to use it!
VIDEODROME
By Whip Wilson
Very cool, Dagar. Reminds me of Lichtenstein on acid. Cheers!
By philball1974
Dagar awesome stuff.

I think you should change the title to Dagars Art or even have a forum members movie poster art or something. Some really nice stuff and I think you should post more and encourage others to do so too.

This is something I want to start doing but at the moment don't have the skills to put it together!

By static14
@Dagar That Videodrome art is really amazing. :)
By Whip Wilson
Isn't it just? Absolute stunner. I came back this morning to have another gander.
By soundtracks of fear
Cheers for the encouragement guys I fully appreciate it! @Philball - I totally agree that it would be a good idea to change the name of this thread to forum members art or something like that, I've noticed a few of us dable in the artside.
I would change the title myself if I knew how to maybe Si or one of the other keymasters could step in :)
I'm sure that would get a few more posts on here, hey you too phil, sure you got the skills! BTW ordered vampyr on your say so!
By EvanCampbell
Great work...love the Videodrome!
By soundtracks of fear
Just got a few pieces printed up and framed for an exhibition in Brighton

These are digital images created in Photoshop and Illustrator with a wacom pen
By deafmetal
@Dagar - Great work, love the Maniac poster.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Nice! Good luck with all this @Dagar old chap. And good to see this thread getting life breathed back into it. I'll try n contrib something soon ;)
By soundtracks of fear
Ta bro @disco not gonna milk these images any more though ;) but maybe a few STBC peeps may take a look in the ART section. I'm working on a G.O.T.canvas, back to old school.
Always good to see what arty things your working on :)