Post about your favourite artists here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Squee
Thought I'd share a piece we've produced for the 80s Rewind exhibition at this years Celluloid Screams horror festival.

Always been a huge Cronenberg fan so a Videodrome piece was great fun to work on. We took Videodrome's concept of an image containing another hidden signal that causes mutation and hallucination and worked up this piece.

Hope you guys like it. We'll be making prints available online in the next couple of days if anyone's interested.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9Jm4UKy.jpg[/IMG]

Twitter: @isquee
By Squee
I'm off to the printers to do a print run next week so if you fancy one then let me know and I'll add you to the list.

£20 + Delivery for A3 giclee print on Olmec Photo Satin Archive 260g
£35 + Delivery for A2 giclee print on Olmec Photo Satin Archive 260g
By ironjaiden
That's a great Videodrome image!
By zuko
That looks effing great! Would look lovely on a Criterion-style release.
By Squee
Thanks man. Criterion is high praise indeed.

I'd be quite happy seeing it on a Death Waltz Videodrome vinyl ;)
By zuko
Definitely. Is it a real painting or Photoshop? (awesome work either way)
By soundtracks of fear
Really great! I was wondering what medium you used too?
By Squee
It's a fully digital piece. Painted using a Wacom tablet and then distressed and glitched in Photoshop (using around 250+ layers). Then hand distressed type added as final stage.

Took around a week for two of us to complete from sketch to print but worth it as it's turned out just like we hoped. Just picked up some A2 prints this afternoon and looks great in the flesh.
By Squee
Just a quick update to say that prints are now available from Etsy if anyone fancies one.

Etsy Videodrome