Post about your favourite artists here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DISCOSUCKS...
Work in progress for an upcoming screening:

By lazyben
Wow disco, that's very nice
By DISCOSUCKS...
Thanks duder.

I need to swap out the truck picture either with a hi-res version or perhaps an illo.

Btw...latest handmade action coming real soon ;)
By soundtracks of fear
@philball yes indeed! - it looks good out there, and keeping this thread going nicely.
By soundtracks of fear
After watching Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs with my little girl this week realised that it is in parts quite dark,(especially for a 3 year old!)it could be argued there are possible links or influence to horror movies,transformations, attacks in the woods from living trees,a queen that wants Snow White dead and her heart as proof.
Anyway I thought it might be fun to do an album cover of Snow White but in the vein of a horror animation.

Here is my latest offering!!! ;)

Super deluxe Japanese ltd edition gatefold
White and Clear red swirled ltd to 200

By soundtracks of fear
So while waiting for Waxwork records to get things together, computer at hand and not completely waste my time just hanging, I started on a new image I've had in mind for a while, and fucking A, I finished it tonight and not too shabby if I do say so myself. I based it on some of Dagoreds previous Goblin releases. Also pictured below.
I would appreciate any feedback, artwork efforts, links, advice. I actually want to do this shit for a living y'know!
At the moment it's pretty much only me and philball1974:)
Anyway good luck everyone wish Friday 13th - It's nearly midnight in the u.k.
I may do another hour or so! ;)

By soundtracks of fear
Found an old drawing I did so thought I'd re-vamp it a bit! ;)
By soundtracks of fear
Cheers Phil. Keep 'em coming, just the two of us posting on here at the mo it seems! :)
By EvanCampbell
Dagar & philball1974 - Fun seeing these posts.

Christine and Lost Boys are very cool! Wish I could contribute but I am hopeless when it comes to digital arts. Phil like you mentioned it is nice to have a little diversity in threads. Keep posting :)
By soundtracks of fear
Nice one Chris/@static you have a lot and they pretty polished, is it the day job?
By static14
Thanks @Dagar. I've done some freelance stuff over the years but it's mostly just a hobby.
By soundtracks of fear
Nice to see the build up Phil - I am currently re-working some of my pieces to turn them in LP sleeves here's Carrie with some sketch ups before hand and a few variation choices :) I really enjoy doing this stuff! Now I just need someone to pay me to do it!