Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ScorpioAlter
Feast of Satan ^
By richiemay
Day of The Dead USA One Sheet
By deathwaltz
This is an all time fave of mine
By brainacherecords

Was impressed with this one for a recent poster. Absolute nightmare trying to pick anything up in the mondo store though.
By NathanLurker
Mondo posters are sold out in 2 minutes, but their posters (this one in particular) are so great
By seb

There are couple but this 'The Beyond' poster does it for me. It's close to perfection.

By carloscadaver
@Onewaystatic that poster was gorgeous! Wish I had snagged one.

I'm very partial to this one..

great poster for Bava's Bay of Blood.
By seb
@monthofmacabre Oh yes, that's a badass Bava poster!
By fluppeco

By sounds of terror
Yeah @deathwaltz that poster is pretty amazing.
By NomDePlume
The Malleus Argento collection is beautiful. I think my favorites are The Bird with the Crystal Plumage/Inferno...although Opera & Suspiria are wonderful..ok,ok Tenebre is nice too. :)

By seb
@NOMDEPLUME +1
By unpopular_poet

It -- They All Float --

I picked this up a while back and had it framed -- the best part is that it glows in the dark -- Pretty scary but awesome!
By reanimated
@Onewaystatic that Beyond poster is unreal.

Iv always thought this one was cool.

It gives me a very nostalgic "you arent supposed to be watching this movie" kinda feeling just looking at it.
By brainacherecords

Always liked this as well but never got round to picking it up because the prices have always been pretty steep.
By NomDePlume
That Dracula poster is *beautiful*.

I'd like to get my hands on the French ROTLD w/Trash sans vest.

Suicide actually looks better in this version & the zombies are brightened up a bit, but I detest when they add clothing by hand after, it never looks right. The French Soundtrack LP is this artwork.

By richiemay
"Divine" certainly didn't cut it
By fluppeco
Vania's work was also feature on TV Mania 'Bored with Prozac and The Internet?' which is kind of a fake soundtrack experiment which turned out pretty awesome, I think it's still available at The Vinyl Factory

http://www.vfeditions.com/product/view/88
By soundtracks of fear
Always loved this one by Graham Humphreys