Post about your favourite artists here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Darren LD1984
One of my favourite posters (also, my favourite vampire film and a pretty great score). I used to actually have this poster from back in the day where video shops would give them away when they were finished with them.

From the producers of The Golden Child & Witness!
By deathwaltz
DR Butcher MD is awesome , so trashy ... The score by Fidenco is bloody terrifying too
By teenagegrubworm

Newbie here, vintage movie posters are another passion on mine, I love the 1950 era the most.

This is my all time favorite poster in my collection
By Purplemule74

@Teenagegrubworn Seeing that old Vincent Price poster reminded me of the old EC comic instantly.
By teenagegrubworm
Looks like the artist of House on haunted hill Reynold Brown borrowed some images from EC comics
By Purplemule74

In English movie houses, I believe this was marketed as 'The Head'.

1959 German art. Pretty good stuff @teenagegrubworm.
By Purplemule74

Another classic from 1957.
By Purplemule74

This one rocks and is all the way back from 1951!
By DISCOSUCKS...

Two great "red" posters. I used to have the Videodrome (has silver text, beautiful) and lost it somewhere down the line :(
By Purplemule74

@Discosucks - I am later day convert of Cronenberg. That red poster in the one that got away... Especially with a young Debbie Harry on it!

Non-English version of Cronenberg's 'Rabid'. Although this movie is pretty tame when compared with stuff today, it still delivers a lot of "what the!" moments.
By Purplemule74

The Walking Dead. Not to be confused with a little known television series of the same name.
By adam
This horror poster is awesome.I always try to print Horror poster from
http://www.digiteksf.com/ And I love to hang poster in my wall.
By Darren LD1984
That's an amazing Videodrome poster. I've never seen that before
By tonyandrewgiles
A new fan made poster for Godzilla but have to admit I like this more than the real one.

By erineross
No doubt, vintage movies posters are all time collectors favorite collections.. I also got mine from an auction is a "E.T" movie poster.. will share it here once I get a clear photo of it.
By sonnydexter
Wanted this Mondo Variant badly .... but missed out :( guess next decision is do I pay the over inflated now prices on eBay or wait ... for them to rise.

By Spun out of control
Just discovered this thread... great idea... even more ephemera to spend our hard earned cash on...!

Speaking of which, saw this original on eBay for 65 quid and thought of @discosucks...

^^
The above HOHH looks like one of Mondo's best for a long time...
By renpen21
@Sonnydexter don't pay eBay prices, look at the EB forum you'll pick one up a lot cheaper
By sonnydexter
thanks for the heads-up renpen21 :)