Post about your favourite artists here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By inksb
Little bit of ScoJo art on my wall now

PSX_20221026_180608.jpg
PSX_20221026_180608.jpg (241.69 KiB) Viewed 248 times
By ScoJo
Oooh….

As a slightly catty aside (as someone who took a great deal of effort to get the text right on this print), aparrently there’s a Japanese forum where people have pointed out that the WW release is full of spelling errors, and mixes kanji with kana - kind of like mixing latin with greek (ie senseless) Erk.
By inksb
ScoJo wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:34 am Oooh….

As a slightly catty aside (as someone who took a great deal of effort to get the text right on this print), aparrently there’s a Japanese forum where people have pointed out that the WW release is full of spelling errors, and mixes kanji with kana - kind of like mixing latin with greek (ie senseless) Erk.
Why wouldn't they hire some one to check that shit. lol.

I should also add that your print has received Mrs. Inks approval and it is being displayed in one of the main rooms of the house along with her Slugs poster, Dark Crystal print and Dalek print. You should be proud.
By ScoJo
Good work both finding a frame and getting it past the Mrs Inks protocols!! :)
By Bezulsqy
Love it @Inks!
I went for the same color! And mine hasn't arrived yet. Thank you Brexit (yet again...)
By ScoJo
Bezulsqy wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:36 pm Love it @Inks!
I went for the same color! And mine hasn't arrived yet. Thank you Brexit (yet again...)
🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼