A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ScoJo
Screen shot 2023-04-29 at 12.23.27.png
Screen shot 2023-04-29 at 12.23.27.png (1.54 MiB) Viewed 214 times
aka. The Haunting of Julia

Beautiful bluray presentation, I've followed the guy for years who was doggedly trying to make this happen and he finally pulled it off, fantastic to finally see a nice print after all thee years of making do with squiggle vision copies. I also have it from the horses mouth that an expanded OST release is in the works.
ScoJo wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:27 am Screen shot 2023-04-29 at 12.23.27.png

Beautiful bluray presentation, I've followed the guy for years who was doggedly trying to make this happen and he finally pulled it off, fantastic to finally see a nice print after all thee years of making do with squiggle vision copies. I also have it from the horses mouth that an expanded OST release is in the works.
Absolutely love the score, it‘s hauntingly beautiful. Would for sure get an expanded release.
But I first need to get that blu/4K.
By Bezulsqy
ScoJo wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:27 am Screen shot 2023-04-29 at 12.23.27.png

I assume you wanted to post this in the Now Watching thread?
I downloaded a copy of the 4K a couple of days ago. Might watch it tonight.