A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By inksb
Woke up to this unpleasant news this morning. He seemed like such a genuinely nice guy. I had always hoped some one would give him some more money for at least one more film. RIP

By inksb
Stuart's films introduced me to Lovecraft. I can still remember the night I watched Re-Animator for the first time. A friend of mine who enjoyed horror, knew that I enjoyed horror films too and invited me over to watch it. We sat down to watch after smoking a little bit, we were in a room lit only by the CRT, it was all hazy from the smoke. My friend at the time smoked cigarettes as well so the entire film was viewed in the dark room lit only by the CRT in a huge haze as we didn't open any windows. It sparked my love for him as a director, made me realize how amazing Jeff Combs was and introduced me to Barbara Crampton. This night also solidified our horror movie friendship, from that point on we watched a ton of movies together, we still text about new movies and get together for drinks usually once a month to talk about movies.
By Hatter313
Dennis Paoli was a college professor of mine, and I had the honor of meeting Jeffery Combs (and reunite with Prod. Paoli) last October. I would have loved to meet the third part of that creative trifecta. RIP Mr. Gordon.