A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ScoJo
You are cordially invited to...

(direct link below poster)
IMG_1784.PNG
IMG_1784.PNG (995.42 KiB) Viewed 3998 times

https://tinyurl.com/w6d7add

Use this same folder link to discover each day's film selection! From tomorrow, I'll aim to change the film by 9am GMT each day. Feel free to pass on to mutual friends :)
By ScoJo
I've started with an 80s fluff classic cuz it feels like it's needed, but trust me- I'll also be sharing some deep-cut obscurities in the weeks to follow... :)
By static14
I’m in 100%. Had to dig through my dvd binders to find it. :)
Attachments
14CD3912-A3A7-4337-B6D1-2DF706D8A334.jpeg
14CD3912-A3A7-4337-B6D1-2DF706D8A334.jpeg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 3978 times
By ScoJo
Jimmy_Mike wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:11 am Just ripped it. Kids liked it. Great stuff. Only beef is the tremolo bar on Hamburger Eddy V's axe...WTF?
Hahahaha.... first time someone pulled them on that, dythink? Nice.
By Jimmy_Mike
ScoJo wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:22 am
Jimmy_Mike wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:11 am Just ripped it. Kids liked it. Great stuff. Only beef is the tremolo bar on Hamburger Eddy V's axe...WTF?
Hahahaha.... first time someone pulled them on that, dythink? Nice.
I mean, look at this...SMDH:

By havershaw
I love this!
I have kids, which apparently means they own our TVs, which means I have very little time to watch stuff I actually *want* to watch that my wife *also* wants to watch? But I’m going to attempt to convince her.
By Jimmy_Mike
@scoj - quick recap...couldn't get into Search and Destroy, but Thelma was amazing. Also I'm about halfway through American Movie and I love everything about it. The Milwaukee accent is the star right? Ive known about American Movie and Coven OST from the early days of the DFC, but never knew they were related.
By ScoJo
Jimmy_Mike wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:02 pm @scoj - quick recap...couldn't get into Search and Destroy, but Thelma was amazing. Also I'm about halfway through American Movie and I love everything about it. The Milwaukee accent is the star right? Ive known about American Movie and Coven OST from the early days of the DFC, but never knew they were related.
Yay! Looks like your getting a pretty decent hit rate out of the shares so far :)

No diss to you, but I'm always slightly baffled as to why S&D doesn't hit for more folks - my own success rate of intro'ing folks to it is about 50% thumbs up.
By Bezulsqy
I watched Thelma on Saturday. Beautiful film. I had it for some time but thanks to SJ's Lockdown Festival I finally decided to give it a go. I was not disappointed. This is the best 3AM curated film festival out there!
By zuko
Re: Popstar – the dynamic of the Andy Samberg/Joanna Newsom household fascinates me. Like, are they pottering around in the evening working on stuff and he asks her for help rhyming something with "Seal Team 69 sexecuting the hit"? :D