A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

chiefbrody wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:01 pm Nice idea Scott. I'd thought about trying to resuscitate the Sync but didn't know what the appetite would be. The Zombi one was always remembered for obvious reasons, but I remember a few good 'uns.

If we're going 11pm UK time (?), I'll probably favour the Saturdays, but happy to try for the Sundays if that's the consensus.
Join... us......

;-)
Looking forward to this...

STBC FILM CLUB NO.14:
LET'S SCARE JESSICA TO DEATH (1971)
Sync & Chat

Jessica One Sheet.jpg
Jessica One Sheet.jpg (172.29 KiB) Viewed 3937 times

Sunday Dec 1st
10pm GMT / 5pm EST / 2pm PST

SHABOOYA ROLL CALL (so far...)

@hatter
@bub
@inksb
@mateo
@scojo
@static
@jimmymike
@deaf
@monster
@dollarhyde
@chiefbrody

VIEWING OPTIONS:

I highly rec'd this 1080 Webrip, it's in widescreen (finally!) and the audio/video is outstanding. Wouldn't be at all surprised if this is the same HD source for the upcoming Shout bluray.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wMhidO ... sp=sharing

If you're averse to 3GB files (and seeing films looking great/in their correct aspect ratio ;) you can also easily stream or D/load over at Archive.org (the film must be in the public domain then it seems... hmm, someone should def do some kind of soundtrack album in that case! ;-)
https://archive.org/details/LetsScareJessicaToDeath1971
Last edited by ScoJo on Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
inksb wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:22 pm Since I've never done this before, do you guys just chat through here or twitter?
We've involved twitter a few times and you're welcome to go for it - I personally find it impossible to watch a film and juggle more than one device/platform tbh so I'll be sticking to our little foxhole over here ;)
ScoJo wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:42 pm
inksb wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:22 pm Since I've never done this before, do you guys just chat through here or twitter?
We've involved twitter a few times and you're welcome to go for it - I personally find it impossible to watch a film and juggle more than one device/platform tbh so I'll be sticking to our little foxhole over here ;)
Ditto.