A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Mateo Sanboval
Bezulsqy wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:21 am Two days ago the first episode of Floris aired on Dutch TV. It was rather brilliant :-)
A sort of kids show in black and white from 1969 starring Rutger Hauer as Floris and directed by Paul Verhoeven.
Also an excellent score but I am unable to find a release.

I just watched this first episode of Floris. It was an extremely fun jaunt. I have every intention of continuing the series.

PS - I'm definitely not having trouble sleeping and catching up on old threads right now so let's just put that notion to bed immediately.
By Bub
Mateo Sanboval wrote:PS - I'm definitely not having trouble sleeping and catching up on old threads right now so let's just put that notion to bed immediately.
giphy (1).gif
giphy (1).gif (2.4 MiB) Viewed 867 times
By ScoJo
Mateo Sanboval wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:58 pm
Bezulsqy wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:21 am Two days ago the first episode of Floris aired on Dutch TV. It was rather brilliant :-)
A sort of kids show in black and white from 1969 starring Rutger Hauer as Floris and directed by Paul Verhoeven.
Also an excellent score but I am unable to find a release.

I just watched this first episode of Floris. It was an extremely fun jaunt. I have every intention of continuing the series.

PS - I'm definitely not having trouble sleeping and catching up on old threads right now so let's just put that notion to bed immediately.
Dutch. Late 60s. Hauer. Veehoeven.

Are ye fruggin kidding me??

If I was any more all-over-this, I would be a field of electrons.

Thanks @MS, get some rest brah.