A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ScoJo
Ranking updated and complete. That was a tough day at the brick factory, folks. Sick as a dog, and three bad franchis horror abominations. Oof.
By Hatter313
Yeah dude, like I said, out of those 3 I still kinda like 7, but 9 is god awful and maybe the worst of the whole bunch.
By ScoJo
Hatter313 wrote:Yeah dude, like I said, out of those 3 I still kinda like 7, but 9 is god awful and maybe the worst of the whole bunch.
7 is fucking bananas, sometimes in a good way, and sometimes not. The introduction of 'Carrie vs Jason' is unexpected and highly wtf, and the 'sleeping bag' kill is fantastic! The film actually looks quite good too, and Hodder makes a mean first impression as JV - very menacing, and the design is pretty damn cool with the spine visible etc! But man, there's so much of it that's in shark-jumping territory!!
By J.R.
ScoJo wrote:
Hatter313 wrote:Yeah dude, like I said, out of those 3 I still kinda like 7, but 9 is god awful and maybe the worst of the whole bunch.
7 is fucking bananas, sometimes in a good way, and sometimes not. The introduction of 'Carrie vs Jason' is unexpected and highly wtf, and the 'sleeping bag' kill is fantastic! The film actually looks quite good too, and Hodder makes a mean first impression as JV - very menacing, and the design is pretty damn cool with the spine visible etc! But man, there's so much of it that's in shark-jumping territory!!
When he gets his hands on the Bushmaster 2000... that whipper snipper with a damned circular saw blade on it, I'm all in.