A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Little Walter
Alright, Chels and I decided that, well, perhaps since we're between film lists at the moment, why not come up with something crazy (after all, Halloween has a thirty day radius), so we're setting out to watch the horror films with the most brazen, extreme quantities of nudity. Do y'all have any suggestions?
By Mateo Sanboval
This was the best new thread on the board before I even clicked the link.
By Little Walter
Just watched the trailer for Blood from the Mummy's Tomb and added it to the short list, and damn it I didn't see that clip coming. Bravo!

And yes, Mateo, you're welcome.
By Mateo Sanboval
Lifeforce has to be near the top of this list. It has boobies like you read about. Plus...RAILSBACK!!

Also, Sleepwalkers which is about incestuous shapeshifting virgin-killing catpeople succubi.
By ScoJo
Night of the Demons (1989, which I watched the other day hot on heels of latest hilarious Forever Midnight Patreon bonus podcast) is a veritable Boob-o-rama. In the most gratuitous 80s fashion.
By Dollarhyde
@Mateo of course, good one :D

@Walter there is no nudity in BFTMT but leon's cleavage still manages to steal the entire movie ;)
By Bub
Little Walter wrote:...extreme quantities of nudity.
Zombie Lake. The nudity makes up for how terrible the movie is...sorta.
zombielake_shot05l-1024x576.jpg
zombielake_shot05l-1024x576.jpg (118 KiB) Viewed 6144 times
By deafmetal
Mateo Sanboval wrote:This was the best new thread on the board before I even clicked the link.
Without a doubt, this is why we Internet:

I recently almost fell out of my chair after a scant glance at the jumbling cleavage of Yvonne Romain in The Curse of the Werewolf:

Although not a bare breast to be found in such early 1960's fare, this Hammer Girl's voluptuous curves are enough to strike you blind. The film though is harsh as hell, egads!

Looking forward to other contributions to this thread!

By Little Walter
Wow. Just wow.

These suggestions are hitting the spot. We've added Nude for Satan and Satan's Baby Doll as well. Please keep this going.
By Bezulsqy
In the back of the book Horror Films from the 1980s by John Kenneth Muir is an appendix that contains lists of horror conventions. The first is titled: The Breast Part of the Movie.
Attachments
FullSizeRender-1.jpg
FullSizeRender-1.jpg (658.79 KiB) Viewed 6026 times
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg (628.43 KiB) Viewed 6026 times
IMG_5016.JPG
IMG_5016.JPG (717.69 KiB) Viewed 6026 times
By Little Walter
@Bez, WHAT?! That is most apt appendix I've yet to glimpse. And I'm rethinking why I've never seen Howling II.

In retrospect, it's probably best to scratch the drinking game we've made to accompany our endeavor.
By Mateo Sanboval
Howling II, also known as Howling II: Your Sister Is a Werewolf and Howling II: Striba - Werewolf Bitch does indeed contain some fine gratuitous nudity. But it also contains the finest, most shameless end credits montage I've ever seen. Full stop. If you've not, you must.
By deafmetal
NathanLurker wrote:Surely we havent reached the end of this thread's lifespan.
Let's shock it back to life...

Please keep the recommendations flowing. My watch list thanks you all in advance.
By J.R.
I always thought that it was a shame that the 'nude pizza' section of 'I'd buy THAT for a dollar' was excised from Robocop: thank goodness it found a place in the extras of many a DVD and Blurry release!

It was a trashy tribute to everything Russ Meyer, but Pervert has a bobby or two with in it's covers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hupYdd7mg28