A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Cheers and enjoy folks, Enter the Dragon is on TV so the night is not lost. :)
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Cheers, Dollar. You'll be missed. Next time, I'll dropbox or wetransfer a copy of what we watch so folks all have the same, good copy.
@Mateo

If needed that would be awesome
Feeling some vertigo now, but it might be due to the strength of the local Jack Herer. ;} Something about watching on PC with headphones while typing in another browser window makes me feel overstimulated. I think I prefer having it on the TV screen and using a tablet to join in. How about the rest of you?
deafmetal wrote:Feeling some vertigo now, but it might be due to the strength of the local Jack Herer. ;} Something about watching on PC with headphones while typing in another browser window makes me feel overstimulated. I think I prefer having it on the TV screen and using a tablet to join in. How about the rest of you?
Telly and a laptop for me. Split screen does not agree with me either.
deafmetal wrote:Feeling some vertigo now, but it might be due to the strength of the local Jack Herer. ;} Something about watching on PC with headphones while typing in another browser window makes me feel overstimulated. I think I prefer having it on the TV screen and using a tablet to join in. How about the rest of you?
Normally I watch on the TV and post on laptop, but tonight I'm watching on the laptop and posting on the phone. I haven't found a way that entirely works - I always miss too much of the film. Not so bad when I've seen it many times before.
ScoJo wrote:Ahh heck. Just checked in with the thread and saw the news.

Bon voyage to one of the true horror giants. What an incredible legacy.

Has to be a GaR movie next sync...

Knightriders?
Agreed.