A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

I've only seen The Ward once - in the cinema - and I'm pretty convinced I deluded myself into thinking it was quite good. I don't think I'll revisit it for that reason. The Masters of Horror (first season) film was unsettling, and shows what he was still capable of doing. Compared to the others in the series, that was a masterpiece.
i watched the Ward once....yeah i don;t know, it didn't feel real, I didn't see pro-life, but did like cigarette burns a lot.
Well that was fun. I spent more time looking at the forum than the film, but I think that's half the point.

Good company as always gents. I'll be heading to bed now - need to get up in 6 hours for a long commute.

I think Ghosts is far more maligned than it deserves. It's fun rather than groundbreaking, and does borrow a few elements from the back catalogue. The released score is certainly quite different from anything else, completely embracing the heavy guitar, but it works even better as a score than 7 minute 'tracks' and the synth cues deserve to be out there.

Good night.
well...that all happened.

Aged much better than i thought it would have.