A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ScoJo
Hey hey

Lord knows if anyone is remotely interested, but fwiw here's part of my 16mm film collection which I've decided to move on.

I'm sure these are films which I'm not alone in my rabid enthusiasm :) Just having a bit of a "life clearout" and the time has come, since I've pretty much stopped doing film nights now:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/filmficcione ... 7675.l2562
By Hatter313
Holy hell....dude....if I was at a different place in my life right now I'd scoop the lot of them, some real gems in there. Jabberwocky oh man. Sorry you are selling them man.
By Mateo Sanboval
Damn, ScoJ. Those for sale listings make my teeth itch. I want to buy a few of these just to keep for when you change your mind.
By ScoJo
static14 wrote:@Scojo It can't be easy to move those along. Especially Phase IV.
True dat,@Static brother. It took me over 10 years to locate a print of that one! But strangely, once I decide on something like this (moving on records / comics / DVDs etc) it usually comes upon me pretty hard and insistently, during a larger 'life-change', and without too many regrets. I must have re-set my collecting habits to zero at least 20 times! (Okay, sometimes things sting - for example, I once sold my entire collections of MAD and Fangoria which did come back to haunt me down the line. But not too badly. Anther time, I gave away my entire collection of Aphex Twin records - totalling about 45x pieces including rare 12"s etc - because I'd decided I was 'done with Aphex Twin'. The closest thing I've ever seen to my behaviour is Chris Cooper's character in Adaptation, when he says that he'd once studied and collected exotic fish for years, until one day he decided that he was 'done with fish'.)
By Bezulsqy
Don't know what to say. If I win the lottery I'd buy it all. Would love to start a film collection like this.
Good luck on the sale. Hope it goes to other aficionados.