A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

I know it's a bit late in the game, but which version of this film are we watching? Rather than getting caught up in the various cut names, will we be viewing the 2hr 20min or the 1hr 58min version? I'm guessing it will be the longer, UK theatrical, US "director's" cut, but I thought I'd take a stab at making certain.
Good question @mateo. I didn't know there were multiple versions. Until this morning I had no idea about running time. I'm still weighing it up, but either running time probably counts me out of this one. I'm up at 5am tomorrow with a long drive ahead to work. Up at 5.30 this morning with the kids, so probably wouldn't see past midnight even if I was up at a more sociable hour tomorrow - what a life!

I'll maybe tune in for the first hour or so.

@ScoJo, I'd not feel right taking up one of your handmade slots if I'm not 'all in'. Opens it up for some other lucky son of a gun!
just recovering from some mysterious fever but still in for the sync.

@mateo I was planning to watch the version streaming from amazon video, which clocks in at 2hrs 13m. I'm Guessing this is the UK cut with all the best bits cut out. I will try and source the full cut from somewhere though.