A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Anchor Bay just put out what looks like a definitive version of this on Blu ray (not sure about whether it works region-wise for us Brits).

In the meantime, as Chief says, we have the movie up on YouTube in what's claimed to be the uncut version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOp_BF3VAVE

Excited also for more details on the Waxwork wax release this coming Friday!
Attachments
Black Christmas 1974 movie.jpg
Black Christmas 1974 movie.jpg (158.36 KiB) Viewed 6358 times
Sweet! will hopefully be syncing. Totally in the dark with this movie, so really looking forward to it. Is this still available on youtube? I have a feeling it's on either netflix or amazon instant video in the UK, or at least it was.

*edit oh, I see the the youtube link is still active ;) /\ /\ /\
Dollarhyde wrote:Sweet! will hopefully be syncing. Totally in the dark with this movie, so really looking forward to it. Is this still available on youtube? I have a feeling it's on either netflix or amazon instant video in the UK, or at least it was.

*edit oh, I see the the youtube link is still active ;) /\ /\ /\
It's a genuinely creepy and unsettling film...a genre classic, imo.
Just set this up on YouTube thanks to @spun's link. I have it on dvd somewhere but the link was handier (thanks).

Despite the fact I was falling asleep watching 'The Bridge' an hour ago, looking forward to getting this sync started. Time to get the kettle on. See you soon.