A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
Finally got to watch this giallo with a very titillating title :-)
Conclusion: great jazzy soundtrack, movie not so great.

I don’t really know how to explain why I didn’t really like this film as a whole. It was just too much. There really was not a lot of mystery. The amount of nudity was way more than I expected. Normally I wouldn’t complain about that, but in this case I just didn’t feel it. Maybe if I was sixteen again it would be more interesting...

One user on IMDB said the following in his review:
“Strip nude for Your killer must be, for me, the most outrageously sexist giallo ever made. Fair enough, you've got to expect a fair amount of it in these movies(or else you'd be let down) but Andrea Bianchi runs with misogyny ball so far that he leaves the park, gets in a taxi with it, goes to the airport, and throws the ball on a plane to some uncharted island in the pacific.”

As for the score. I really loved it. As described by Douglas Payne in 2010 (Link):
Nude per l’assassino also features Berto Pisano’s terrifically exciting main theme. Modelled on Norman Whitfield and Barrett Strong’s “Papa Was a Rolling Stone” and enhanced with a pulsating jazz trumpet and Pisano's extremely effective disco string work, the song has only ever featured on the 1997 Gatto Nero CD bootleg Murder for Pleasure: Giallo and Thriller Themes.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0ya4Ma1BAc[/video]