A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
Just finished watching You're Next. Great little horror film. Simple but very well executed. I read somewhere (maybe on this forum) that it reminded someone about Home Alone. The boobytrap parts that is :-)
I just loved the pace. No messing about. Just introduce the characters and let the games begin...
Great score! Love to see that released. In the first part it reminded me of some industrial type music. A bit minimalist and good for underlying a feeling of terror. In the last third of the movie the score resembled more of something from the eighties. Very well done.
Does anybody know of an imminent release? Or did I already missed something?
By Dollarhyde
I think there was an age old rumour of a vinyl release. Was it via DW?

I frequently see this movie on netflix, will have to check it.
By danwh1tepony
I thought it was a very fun movie, some great actors in it who seem to be appearing in some good recent horror such as aj bowen and amy seimetz (who is incredible in upstream color) and some good surprises. From the trailer i thought it might be one of those jump fests like those blumhouse movies but was glad it was different to them.

Anyway there is another topic on here dedicated to the film and it says that Death Waltz are releasing it soon as it appeared on an obi a while back. Looking forward to that for sure.

http://www.spintheblackestcircles.com/f ... oure-next/