A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By thewaystation
That shot of the red car in front of the house must have inspired the photography of Gregory Crewdson.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Guys! I'm here - can someone tell me what's happening on screen, I'm roughly 50mins in.....
By Little Walter
Argento quantities of glass have broken so far.
By Dollarhyde
really love the slow tempo to the main theme really creates an epic fearsome atmosphere
By chiefbrody
The guitar theme really is fantastic. I think the score (cuts/fading aside) and visuals make up for the relative incoherence of the plot.

"Dead bodies don't get up and walk..."... a common horror movie misunderstanding.
By DISCOSUCKS...
"dont be ridiculous--bodies dont get up and walk away on their own...."

am i close?
By Volzom Zofbie
Guitar theme. YES! And slow trip hop drums!!
By Dollarhyde
@disco girl just stuck a bottle in her trousers now in back of car smoking joint
By Spun out of control
Me to fabio: You say your scores are like children.. but did you have a favourite Fulci movie that you worked on? Which was the most fun to score?

Fabio: It's really difficult, I love zombi 2 cause it's been the first horror with Fulci, probably The Beyond is the most complete score. But also this main theme of city of the living dead is particulary fascinating for me!
By Little Walter
@disco: Some priest hung himself - opened the gates of hell or whatever - these guys are all screwed cause the dead are gonna come up and inhabit their old bodies again unless they kill the priest.
By BurningTapes
Yeah this movie really does have great atmosphere to it.
By thewaystation
@Disco, I guess I'm a bit behind myself but I'm at "Dunwich, yes I know it", when they are at the church.
By Volzom Zofbie
"Good god , it's blood. Blood. Ohh"
By Spun out of control
@Disco - am at 56.02 in the movie on YouTube - impossible for me to watch the blu ray and monitor Fabio's tweets at the same time, so have 3 screens open... perhaps my head will eventually explode, as in Scanners...
By chiefbrody
@thewaystation, that's roughly where I am too

Bob's now just woken up
By chiefbrody
That's a pretty extreme reaction, even if he was trying to get it on with his daughter...
By Spun out of control
Fabio: Do you know there's a theme I wrote which was never included in this movie?

Me: Tell us more about this 'missing' theme... ;)

Fabio: I had the idea to start the movie with a magical and mysterious music, little horror film. Flute, strings...... interesting harmonies. But when Lucio heard it iseemed too sweet and romantic. He refused to edit on main titles... ... and it was not used anymore... But today, when I play it in my concerts, many people say it's one of the most beautiful...!

(this is gold stuff, guys!)
By DISCOSUCKS...
Drill sound fx = fuckin ell! :0
By chiefbrody
@spun, does that music still exist??