A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Volzom Zofbie
I must admit that I've been lurking on some of the others STBC film club events,but because I don't own a TV and have a really hard time flipping between the tabs... I miss it. To night however I was too drunk to care, probably really late in my comments...
By Spun out of control
@deaf... you missed a blinder, though console yourself with the news from Fabio that he has a US tour in the works

How brilliant that he spent some time with us tonight. Am now followed on Twitter by Fabio Frizzi - flippin' surreal :)

(thanks also to @chief & @disco for their continued filmic passion - disco, you should get Mr Frizzi on that there podcast)
By DISCOSUCKS...
Great work @spun - so glad that I raced home from work and caught the last 45mins!

I'd love to interview Fabio for the DF Podcast - he comes across as such an open, generous man, I'm sure it would be an absolute dream speaking with him about that great era of Italian movies (and Beyond ! heh heh...)
By deafmetal
I just read through the entire thread, while watching the film now. Looked to be an excellent time.

@Spun - Thank you for posting all the comments from Maestro Frizzi! Lots of great insights today, especially the unused title theme.

@disco - Murphy's Law for me, but I'm glad to see a lot of people made the sync, especially the composer himself.

So stoked for a US tour!