A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DISCOSUCKS...
HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR MR FRIZZI GUYS!!
By thewaystation
So great to have him and his daughter on!
By Little Walter
Yes, please thank him for us, @spun.
By Volzom Zofbie
Thick bass
By DISCOSUCKS...
The Big Question: Can anyone PLEASE explain that last shot??!
By Spun out of control
Comment to Fabio: Fulci had to be pleased with that score – it’s brilliant every second it’s on....

Fabio: Lucio had a team working, I had the honor and pleasure to enter their group. For example, with Sergio Salvati we are still in contact. And that old gang still makes us proud.
By Volzom Zofbie
Oh fuck, the YouTube just ends in the middle of a great score.
By Little Walter
They thought he was a zombie because he was running with his mouth open? It's anybody's guess.
By chiefbrody
Can't remember who nominated City, but great choice. Thanks for the company, guys. A good way to end the weekend.

Special thanks to @spun for contacting Fabio Frizzi and being middle man to the non-twitterers.

Cheers
By Volzom Zofbie
Open ending?
By Spun out of control
Q to Fabio: Was it a logical progression from using piano on the likes of Sette Note in Nero to synths on zombi 2 + City of the Living dead?

Fabio: From Bixio Frizzi Tempera to Fabio Frizzi by himself something has changed, new idea, new musicians.... and the technology was growing...
By BurningTapes
Brilliant. All round good fun. Cheers all and thanks to @spun for relaying the tweets.
By Dollarhyde
such a great score that suits the movie perfectly, shame it's not played louder at times in the film. It's a score that has slowly grown on me outside of the film but I've grown to love it.

Although its a bonkers film the symbolism in the filming is just brilliant. The more I see of Fulci's movies the more I become a fan, the pacing keeps them really enjoyable. it's like lets just skip all the boring stuff and get to the good bits

By Volzom Zofbie
Thank you Spun :)

I'm a non-twitter, facebook etc. so great work on letting us 50+ in on some very interesting comments.

Thank you.
By thewaystation
@Disco, a generic suggestion of uncertainty and foreboding? - It's just past midnight here, after yet another great viewing. Thank you to everybody who helped to make this happen!
By chiefbrody
I'm assuming the bleak ending - that it turns out stabbing Fr Joseph with a wooden cross did nothing except spark some spontaneous combustion - it's never that easy!! I base that solely on the screams - the question is, what was it that made them realise it wasn't over? The wind? The boy running in slow motion? The cops?
By thewaystation
Does Fabio still run that b&b in Rome? Should have thought of that question earlier but maybe someone here knows the answer.
By Spun out of control
'Celebrity' question from FK's Andy Votel, re the unused theme: Hi Fabio. Was this music first made for Di Bari?... Or composed especially for LF? Great L.P.

Fabio: Di Bari was the publisher, Fulci was the customer!

Andy: Perfect answer :) So it was composed especially for the film? And Di Bari pressed the 'Paura' vinyl later?

Fabio: Exactly!

(OK, will let Fabio go to bed now, goodnight all! But just goes to show that if sometimes you ask, sometimes you get... ;))
By Dollarhyde
Big thanks to all that arranged the sync and special big thanks to the living legend that is Fabio Frizzi for joining our humble little get together
By deafmetal
I missed it. Subtracted instead of added from GMT for UK time. So bummed. Hope it was a blast.