A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
Howdy friends.

Spencer mentioned it in a tweet and that got me going again. My academic background is in the folklore and mythology of Great Britain and ancient Europe, and while I didn't pursue the field after school, it has always been a huge part of my life. (Folklore market ain't what you think it might be ;))

As far as films that deal with pagan Europe, this one is always brought up with TWM, and while that's a top 10 for me, I've never managed to see this one and I can't seem to locate a copy in the U.S. Any one out there know fo a way for me to finally see this flick.
By lazyben
It does come round on cable sometimes, maybe TCM, so keep an eye out.
By MODAREC
Shame you aren't in the UK, this is broadcast quite a bit on TV. I still have a VHS recording from BBC in the early 90s. As well as the BLU Monsterworship mentions, there are a couple of region free DVD releases you should be able to pick up cheap.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listin ... ition=used
By Hatter313
Thanks man, yeah i may go ahead and do that. Amazon has the blu ray up as well and claims its region free, but at $54 it's not worth the gamble, may grab one of these DVDs though.

Hey Shout/Synapse/Kino/Olive/Blue Underground/ etc....someone get on this :)
By bitewerks
I like UK horror a lot & B.O.S.C. is one of my faves. I have the Anchor Bay UK dvd that has a few scenes of lesser quality inserted back into the movie.

I hope there is a US blu release planned for the near future but I haven't seen any mention of it. I was thinking there was a US dvd but it doesn't appear to be a legit release.
By Hatter313
Well, I pulled the trigger on the blu ray on Amazon. Good news! It is indeed region free. Tested it last night, but saving the full viewing for the weekend so I can let it soak in. Super excited!