A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Whip Wilson
I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this and I have absolutely no context for the link, but I just got click baited into learning about Hot Wheels' "Entertainment" line. I have to say that, though I'm unconvinced if I'll ever seek these out, I'm mighty impressed with the esoteric nature of the vehicles chosen.

LINK
By texasvinyl
LOL it's Tim Riggins' shitty Chevy pickup from Friday Night Lights!
By Whip Wilson
Yeah, Tex, I'm guessing that may sell better on your patch than mine. I've never seen the movie or show, but that one jumped out as, well, odd.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Collectible miniature toy movie cars.

This forum just officially got it's über-geek on.

Hehe heh....
By lazyben
Once upon a time I used to work for a certain hot wheels making toy company. The collectors of toys make record collectors look sane. At least you can listen to your records and they won't lose too much against the mint value if you look after them, you can't even play with your precious toys as you have to leave them sealed in the box.

I sold all the valuable stuff I accumulated the day after I left and my daughter is slowly trashing the rest.
By Whip Wilson
Ben, that is awesome. I never understood the leave it in the package mentality, but I've never been much of a toy collector either. I still think it's hilarious and cool that Hot Wheels chose/could only afford to license Christine and 48 Hours versus, say, Five Fast Five Fiveous.