A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
ha!
By Mateo Sanboval
Thanks, Chief!
By chiefbrody
chiefbrody wrote:Well, we have a winner, by 7 votes to 6:

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

I've set up a new poll, giving 3 dates. I think you should be able to vote for more than one date. Note the new time of 9pm UK time, which is an hour earlier than before.

https://doodle.com/poll/rywdrrgs8uyxrvdd
Only 3 votes so far? Anyone enter want to weigh in? We had 7 votes for the Prince, hopefully the still some enthusiasm out there.
By chiefbrody
OK, we got 7 voters and 6 voted for the 16th (sorry jgibbs, hopefully there'll be a next one and you can make it).

I'll start some build up to it during the next week. Hope we're all still up for it.

Cheers
By Mateo Sanboval
Thanks, as ever, for organizing, Chief!
By ScoJo
Have fun fellas - I must admit, I was rooting for The Faculty this time as I've only seen it once a long while ago, and don't recall it being especially great. For me the sync screenings work best when we can interact a little, and in all honesty if I'm putting on Prince of Darkness, I'm locking in for the ride with 100% focus. I'm just such a huge fan - saw it five times in the theatre!

Now - I'm off to watch (and take the piss out of, on my own, with a bottle of passion fruit flavour Old Moat cider...) The Faculty. Damn, that Rodriguez is a hack! ;-)
By static14
ScoJo wrote:Have fun fellas - I must admit, I was rooting for The Faculty this time as I've only seen it once a long while ago, and don't recall it being especially great. For me the sync screenings work best when we can interact a little, and in all honesty if I'm putting on Prince of Darkness, I'm locking in for the ride with 100% focus. I'm just such a huge fan - saw it five times in the theatre!

Now - I'm off to watch (and take the piss out of, on my own, with a bottle of passion fruit flavour Old Moat cider...) The Faculty. Damn, that Rodriguez is a hack! ;-)
The faculty is a ton of fun. Enjoy @scojo!
By chiefbrody
ScoJo wrote:Have fun fellas - I must admit, I was rooting for The Faculty this time as I've only seen it once a long while ago, and don't recall it being especially great. For me the sync screenings work best when we can interact a little, and in all honesty if I'm putting on Prince of Darkness, I'm locking in for the ride with 100% focus. I'm just such a huge fan - saw it five times in the theatre!

Don't blame you @ScoJo, it got my vote. More than happy to sit through Prince of Darkness again though. Hopefully we'll have you along for the next one.
By chiefbrody
Yes, that's right @monster. Prince of Darkness, this Sunday, 9pm UK time. I hoped to post a reminder earlier. I'll set up another thread in advance. We had 6 votes, so hopefully we'll have at least that many on Sunday.
By Mateo Sanboval
Oh, I am glad you guy reminded me of this. See you then!
By deafmetal
Planning on attending and having my DNA slightly altered yet again by another viewing. Found some behind-the-scenes clips from the Scream Factory blu-ray on YT:

By Dollarhyde
Will try and make it folks, need to sort a copy of Prince of darkness. Really want to see this again. I only remember being very creeped out when watching it, many years ago.
By Mateo Sanboval
Nice pulls, Deaf. I may pre-fun with those on Sunday. Gracias.

@Dollar - I hope you can make it, mang.