A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bub
"After much delay and anticipation, our long awaited limited edition FANGORIA Legends #2 is about to be unleashed!

After the instant sell out of our limited edition (only 1000 copies were initially produced) first issue of FANGORIA Legends Presents, covering the work of George A. Romero, FANGO follows it up by celebrating another iconic master of horror and dark fantasy filmmaking: the one and only John Carpenter.

Inside this massive collector's issue you'll find a huge all new interview with Carpenter about his life and times, plus in-depth, insightful essays on each one of Carpenter’s films and conversations with many of his famous collaborators. Plus many more surprises and tons of incredible rare photographs...

FANGORIA Legends Presents John Carpenter is available NOW and, like its predecessor, only 1000 will be printed.

Buy yours TODAY before they sell out!"

Very, very, very close to selling out!

http://www.fangoria.com/new/store/#!/~/ ... d=23500370
By Bub
By hncreature
Ordered! -- Thank you for this Bub!!! -- ONLY 6 LEFT as of 8/21 @ 10:35pm PST
By chandler75
Damn, I would have liked this... I have most books on Carpenter and this would have been a nice addition.

A seller had it briefly up on eBay for $25 (+ $15 shipping), but I was too slow and thought the price a little steep.

It's been ages since I read Fangoria - is it still available as an actual physical magazine, and is it any good?
By hncreature
Rasmus Drews - I'm pretty sure I'll have one to share - I think I got two seeing they were getting down in numbers and figure someone would have missed out - It will be what I paid + the shipping to me($13.76) and then the shipping to you via the US Postal Service - Let me know
By ifots
What a shit cover. It has put me right off buying it!
By hncreature
Excellent!
By ghostfires
It's a fun little book to go through once or twice, but nothing really substantial in it. Ahh regardless, it's a short Carpenter retrospective...you can't go wrong!