A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By thenuthouse
Scream Factory had put out a message at the end of July that the All-Night Horror Marathon 4-pack would be delayed from today until October 8:
We’re really sorry about the following news but, unfortunately, the ALL NIGHT HORROR MARATHON release has been delayed from its original 8/20 date and is being overhauled due to unforeseen legal issues on one of the films in the set - Schizoid (1971) – which now has to be removed.

The new street date is 10/8.

Schizoid is being replaced by the classic Debbie Reynolds 1971 shocker 'What's the Matter with Helen'.

The Vagrant, The Outing and The Godsend will stay put on the set as originally planned.
Imagine my surprise while I was trying to find the X-Ray / Schizoid (the other one, with Christopher Lloyd) set over my lunch break, and came across the set, with Fulci's Schizoid. I wonder how many of these made it out there? It's currently listed as available in the online store of where I snagged it -- http://www.gohastings.com/product/MOVIE ... 026119.uts

Since it's in my truck, and I'm at work, I haven't had a chance to pop it open and take a look, but it's worth the $10 risk, I'd think.