A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bub
The purpose of this thread will be to give a heads up on any great deals or special editions you may come across for blu-rays & dvds. Hopefully it'll be ongoing.

Groupon (I know, odd) is currently selling the 3 disc Amityville Horror blu-ray set by Scream Factory for $27.99. You'll get hit with tax but it's free shipping. Amazon is currently selling this for $47. You can go through EBates or Fatwallet & make some cash back. Not very much but something is something.

Amityville Horror Trilogy on Blu-Ray Online Deal
By Whip Wilson
This is a great idea. Thanks, Bub!
By Bub
No problem buddy!
By tonyandrewgiles
I just picked up the Steelbook blu ray (UK) of DePalma's Blow Out for £14 on Zavi.com.

Well worth it.
By monsterworship
My current BR player is crapping out, can anyone recommend a good region free everything player?
By 4000days
Oldies.com may or may not be worth it for those of you located outside the US, but they have tons of horror and sci-fi stuff super cheap. Some legitimate classics, some cult classics, some downright horrible, and all kinds of stuff in between. Search in both Horror and Sci-Fi/Fantasy as there's great stuff in both under $5, with a bunch of worthwhile films at $2 or less right now.

Horror

Sci-Fi/Fantasy
By Bub
Deep Discount 1-Day 15% Off Code

Save an additional 15% on everything sitewide today only

Code: SHAMROCK

Expires 3/12 at 11:59 CST

Start shoppin'
By Bub
The Vincent Price Collection Blu-ray Set is $39.99 with free shipping at Groupon.
It's currently $48.99 on Amazon.

BUY HERE
By Bub
FRIGHT NIGHT: 30TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION blu-ray is up for sale. Limited to 5000. The first press sold out quickly & was selling for big bucks on the second market. They've added more special features this time around.

FRIGHT NIGHT: 30TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION