General tape / cassette talk here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By inksb
That's a good one @bez

I can't wait to get my copy, no clue how long that will take with the worldwide shipping delays. It's the first Spun release that I listened to digitally before receiving the physical copy.
By inksb
I recently discovered Bowie's EARTHLING with in the last few months and was blown away by it. I went to discogs to see if there was a pressing and there was but it's so absurdly priced I couldn't afford it. I decided to check out the tapes and found one for $8. It just arrived today :)

By Bezulsqy
Spun out of control wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:33 pm Loving this run @Bez (and thinking we must do something more with Heresie) :)
Yes, that is a great tape.
And I had no recollection of how Cosmic Surgery sounded, but that also is excellent. A lot of your tapes are perfect to play while working from home. Some ambient atmospheres with a lot of parts that wake you up mixed in.
By Spun out of control
Bezulsqy wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 6:54 am
Spun out of control wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:33 pm Loving this run @Bez (and thinking we must do something more with Heresie) :)
Yes, that is a great tape.
And I had no recollection of how Cosmic Surgery sounded, but that also is excellent. A lot of your tapes are perfect to play while working from home. Some ambient atmospheres with a lot of parts that wake you up mixed in.
That's an interesting observation - I *do* normally work from home - maybe that subtly influences the music I like & choose? :)
By inksb
Picked this up when I ordered Bud the Chud, I try to add at least one tape I don't own from TV library when I place an order for one of their new releases.

By Bezulsqy
Nice one @inskb. That is my most played TV release. I’m standing in line at the post office waiting to get my latest TV order.

Before I left I was playing this:

Short but excellent