General tape / cassette talk here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By static14
Been doing a marathon of record cleaning over the last few days and with the machine running i don't bother with records, i'll usually do cd's or tapes for the convenience factor.
Attachments
IMG_7501.jpeg
IMG_7501.jpeg (4.16 MiB) Viewed 1226 times
By ChrisMcQueen007
Lots of positive vibes via this one. Guess it‘s Yamashita‘s most popular album, and I can see why - although I enjoy everything I‘ve heard from him.
Attachments
IMG_2275.jpeg
IMG_2275.jpeg (2.91 MiB) Viewed 996 times
By inksb
ChrisMcQueen007 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:44 pm Lots of positive vibes via this one. Guess it‘s Yamashita‘s most popular album, and I can see why - although I enjoy everything I‘ve heard from him.
Yeah For You is definitely his most popular album but he has tons of great ones. I think Moonglow is very underrated and overlooked. Spacy and Circus Town are also quite good.
By ChrisMcQueen007
inksb wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:25 pm
ChrisMcQueen007 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:44 pm Lots of positive vibes via this one. Guess it‘s Yamashita‘s most popular album, and I can see why - although I enjoy everything I‘ve heard from him.
Yeah For You is definitely his most popular album but he has tons of great ones. I think Moonglow is very underrated and overlooked. Spacy and Circus Town are also quite good.
Yes, I like Spacy a lot, probably my favorite of the ones I know. I had an OG on wax which I sold for good money a few years ago, kind of regret that now but well, that‘s how it is.

Moonglow I also like a lot, Circus Town I need to listen to more, think I only checked that out on YT some time ago.