General tape / cassette talk here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
Spun out of control wrote:Great to see the tapes being enjoyed and played! :)

Also looking forward to the next One Way Static tape sub release (cassette of The Burning). Seb was very helpful with advice when I had the crazy idea of releasing some tapes originally, as a fellow ferric fan himself. Cheers Seb!
Looking forward to that one as well. Curious to see the special packaging.
Also I have to say that quality of the tapes form you and OWS are fantastic. They feel heavier and of better quality than a lot of other tape releases.
I am very happy with the all the work all those small tape labels put into their releases, but there can be quite a difference between labels. Sure, the prices do also reflect these differences sometimes.

I am still waiting on my tapes from https://holodeckrecords.bandcamp.com/merch. One tape is described as a chrome tape. I find that hard to believe. But we'll see.

Anyways, keep up the fantastic work! All of you tape releasing beautiful people!
By Dollarhyde
My first Orgasmo Sonore release and I have a feeling it won't be my last. Absolutely loving this.

What else do people recommend from their repatoire?
Attachments
_20161015_110918.JPG
_20161015_110918.JPG (1.19 MiB) Viewed 6185 times
Last edited by Dollarhyde on Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Dollarhyde
Next up

Steve Moore - Positronic Neural Pathways

Getting a kind of Flash resonance (see library thread) vibe from this one.

Really hoping for some more output on the vco label.
Attachments
_20161015_111949.JPG
_20161015_111949.JPG (1.04 MiB) Viewed 6184 times
By Spun out of control
Dollarhyde wrote:My first Orgasmo Sonore release and I have a feeling it won't be my last. Absolutely loving this.

What else do people recommend from their repatoire?
Hi Dollar

Orgasmo Sonore don't have a massive repertoire but pretty much everything in it is gold. In fact, Frank/Francois released his first LP on gold vinyl ;) Physical copies are hard to find as it was a 100 edition run, but take a listen to it on his Bandcamp here:

https://orgasmosonore.bandcamp.com/albu ... c-volume-1

Check his version of Vergogna Schifosi (bonus track 14) - sheer bliss!

After that pretty much everything he's done has come out via Cineploit. From that I'd recommend his tribute to Bruno Nicolai as a personal favourite of mine - the one with blood splatter and giallo siren Edwige Fenech on the cover.
Attachments
Orgasmo-LP.jpg
Orgasmo-LP.jpg (55.58 KiB) Viewed 6164 times
a3747207766_10.jpg
a3747207766_10.jpg (204.27 KiB) Viewed 6166 times
By Bezulsqy
Finally this tape arrived. Of course one got lost in the mail (again). Motherfucking Royal Mail and/or Dutch counterpart!
Invada was kind enough to send a replacement.
Great score!

By bpwlogan
Great October release for metal lovers. I love the cover art. I think that's the original Vestron Video cover art from the VHS release way back when. I'll take 13/30 too;)

Thanks again Lunaris Records!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (927.05 KiB) Viewed 6113 times
By Bezulsqy
Spun out of control wrote:S U R V I V E HD037 just landed at Spun HQ for its inaugural spin on the tape deck...
Nice! Mine is still in transit. Enjoy!
By deafmetal
Not sure if any of you would be interested, but SURVIVE are off on something of a world tour right now. Saw some UK/Europe dates posted.