Report any enhancements or future features you would like to see on STBC forum.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By blindguy
First off, i just want to say I'm very glad to have the forum back and appreciate the work everyone involved puts into it.

Normally I keep my opinions on things like this to myself as I don't believe the world should adapt to me, but since at least one other person indicated they are struggling with the fonts I thought I'd chime in. My username is based in reality as I'm legally blind and rely heavily on contrast (and magnification) to help. Usually i even invert colors to improve it (so i see white on black instead of black text on white).

For me, I agree the pink text is hard to see, and i'm not even sure what color the standard post texts are in, it appears to me to either be a very faint black or grey, but it is very low contrast. There are also several places that likely due to low contrast items aren't visible at all. Such as on the drop down menus when mousing over items they "disappear" (at least for me).

Anyway, just my 2 cents. Very glad to have it back regardless!
By Bezulsqy
I think they mean the white text on the light coulored background (the beige-like coulored of the STBC logo) at the top of the page.
On my iPhone this is visible when I go to the shortcut to view the latest posts.
On a computer it is visible when you go to the main page: the word 'forum' is in white and the light background.