Report any issues you are experiencing with the new STBC forum.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
I believe there are no notifications send through email when a PM has been received. I checked my spam folder and nothing there.

Also as already pointed out by some, attached images are not clickable and because of that they cannot be enlarged.
By inksb
I've encountered both of those issues. The one thing I did notice about PM's though is that I get a notification at the top of the page, so at least I have a visual. You can adjust what you get notifications and supposedly emails through the control panel. I just unchecked the email about PM options and re-enabled it. We'll see if that helps.
By monsterworship
Bezulsqy wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:23 am I believe there are no notifications send through email when a PM has been received. I checked my spam folder and nothing there.

Also as already pointed out by some, attached images are not clickable and because of that they cannot be enlarged.
send me a test private message so i can see what happens.
By Bezulsqy
monsterworship wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:48 pm
Bezulsqy wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:23 am I believe there are no notifications send through email when a PM has been received. I checked my spam folder and nothing there.

send me a test private message so i can see what happens.
Sent
By monsterworship
ok i didn't receive an email. But i did test the email function is working and received a test one elsewhere so i'll have to look into that.

i don't see any setting as far as linking to the attachment, it looks to be resizing them completely.
i'll put it on the list.
By inksb
I like your choice of imagery there @monster!

I just ordered the collection last week. I've had it digitally for years but figured I should own the hard copy too.