Report any issues you are experiencing with the new STBC forum.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By lazyben
Figured this should go here. The new forum is great but:

- where is the new releases thread? I can't find it anywhere

- the indexing seems off - the search doesn't work properly, the wrong user is listed as starting some threads (eg I apparently started the ondes postitives thread even though I didn't) and the most recent post listed isn't the most recent in some cases (eg new library heads-up)

If these aren't fixable it will matter less over time but seemed worth noting these in case they were not known about and are fixable.

Thanks for all the hard work anyway!
By ScoJo
Hey Ben,

This might be connected to my original Disco account seemingly being deleted or something, and threads that I started (Upcoming Vinyl OSTs) disappearing/you being incorrectly attributed a thread that I began (Ondes Positives)...?

Or I may be getting paranoid - time to dust off the old tinfoil helmet I reckon.... :D
By lazyben
Hey Scott, that makes a lot of sense. Long live the new flesh.

I do miss the new and upcoming releases thread though :)
By ScoJo
I'll just add, pics are HUGE on my shit! There doesn't seem to be any re-sizing going on for display...

Cheers!
By monsterworship
I added a script to resize the old images if they are larger than x wide.
it adjusts them after the entire page loads. new issues should be fine though.
By ScoJo
You're the best @monster. Once again (since this thread is just loads of pesky persnickerty mini-moans...) THANK YOU for rescuing our beloved forum.
By texasvinyl
" Show Off Your Latest Purchases (OST) "

This thread keeps popping up in my new posts list, but when I view the thread I only see posts from 2013. The 'Last Post' for the thread shows Layne posted something there a half hour ago, but I don't see it.

Anyone else?
By NMA
Although there are new posts on certain topics, when I browse those topics, I cannot see those latest posts. Anyone experience the same thing?
By monsterworship
No, no need to lock or create a new one.

Which thread in particular? I should be able to fix this by setting permissions for one that does work.

let me know.
By NMA
monsterworship wrote:NMA, can you please log out and see if you are then able to see that reply you mention above when you are a guest?
Yes. When I log out and browse as a guest, I can see that reply.
By monsterworship
ok thx i will be able to fix it, i just need to make sure i set the right permissions for everyone. but i have to read up on it so i dont' screw everyone else up :)
By monsterworship
NMA please log out and log back in.

just updated permissions,

do you still experience the same issue with not seeing the latest posts?