Report any issues you are experiencing with the new STBC forum.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
Yes. In your own post you can click in the top right hand on the little grey cog with the arrow next to it. You get the option to edit. It is next to the reply with quote icon.
By texasvinyl
Also, I discovered under 'User Control Panel' --> Board Preferences tab there is an option called 'My board style.' I like the 'prosilver' option better than the default.
By Little Walter
deafmetal wrote:Does the forum search function work? I can't seem to generate any results.
That's weird: I'm not having any trouble. I just searched "Morricone" in the light bulb search bar and had a plethora of results.
By deafmetal
Ah, thanks, Walter. I was not using the light bulb, but rather the "Search/Advanced Search" menu. The light bulb search seems to work as expected.
By texasvinyl
monsterworship wrote:i spent countless hours customizing this template and you go ahead and use the generic default one. :)
The only reason I switched to default is because it gives me an option of viewing "New posts" which is how I like to browse the forum.

Also, I am still getting permission issues for a lot of the older pages like the Library Music thread. I have to log out in order to view the threads.
By Little Walter
A quick way of viewing new posts in those threads is by clicking on "Reply". The Topic Review section shows all new posts this way.
By Dollarhyde
I keep on having trouble uploading photos. I was having the same problem on the old forum. I upload from my mobile not sure if the problem is with my phone or the site. Sometimes it works fine other times it keeps on saying action failed due to low memory.
By monsterworship
Dollarhyde that sounds more like your device issue rather than the site itself.

i'll look into the permission issue further next weekend when i have some more free time.
By NMA
monsterworship wrote: i'll look into the permission issue further next weekend when i have some more free time.
That's really appreciated! I still cannot read the latest messages on certain topics. I cannot even see my own replies :(
By ScoJo
Wasn't sure where to post this sorry. It's regarding my account/associated email.

Is it possible that a mod can help me change my current email address please?

As my old account (Discocucks...) was dead when the new site launched, I simply ditched it and started another.
However, it wouldnt allow me to use my previous email address as "it was already i use", so i stupidly just used
a (near defunkt) old email.

Trouble is.....now when i get PMs etc, i don't check that old mail very often.

Can you do a swticheroo for me please?

CURRENT: filmficciones@hotmail.com
NEW: filmficciones@gmail.com

Feel free to DM me at the latter if you need me to do anything to facilitate change ta!

Thanks!

Scott
By monsterworship
scott typically you can edit your email under change password but since it was in use in another account it would not allow you. so i made it something else and saved it then switched the other account email as you requested.

so your good now.

i also had to change the old username to just DISCOSUCKS it did not like the periods at the end.
By ScoJo
You're a star Chad, much appreciated thanks. And now I won't bother you about forum malarky again forever :D
By Volzom Zofbie
Looks cool, this new fancy STBC. But where is the New Library Heads Up thread? One of three I was following with email notifications?

Now we have fillers like JESS FRANCO'S VENUS IN FURS OST with no views or replies.

The New Library Heads Up thread had a lot of activity. Many views and replies.

Zed's dead, baby.
By NMA
As a mod, can I / how do I delete / ban users?

There's this user spamming all over the board: WALTERCYPE
By chiefbrody
I've had a PM in my outbox for a few hours. Is there an issue preventing it from sending? Can a Mod help me out? Thanks.
By Mateo Sanboval
Pardon my ignorance, Static (or anyone else "in the know"), but are spammers like this directly responsible for the missing content? Or were you deleting his spam threads and the missing content is more a result of the site going down and subsequent move?
By deafmetal
@Mateo - The server hosting the forum was hacked, and we lost all new threads and posts for a period of time in October-November 2015. All the older threads should be there, but might be buried pages deep.
By Mateo Sanboval
Thanks, gents. That's what I figured. The "several deleted threads" bit confused me a bit. Easily done though so no surprise there. Times like these really makes a man miss WorldBOSS. Ah, the olden days...