Report any issues you are experiencing with the new STBC forum.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ScoJo
@lazyben

Duh. It's called VIDEO ART, mr smarty pants. I actually found the third act denoument quite moving.

That donkey, tho.
Last edited by ScoJo on Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Mateo Sanboval
lazyben wrote:Also user Balinasex is offering erotic video hookups with a donkey, 3 potatoes and a ukranian tranny.
Aww!! I always miss the good stuff!
By ScoJo
Dickstarter!

Man...I think we just lucked into a whole new ball game here, @lazyben.

When great minds meet!
By Mateo Sanboval
ScoJo wrote:Dickstarter!

Man...I think we just lucked into a whole new ball game here, @lazyben.

When great minds meet!
new balls
By monsterworship
i put in a different registration feature to ask human questions that will hopefully stop bots from signing up.

all of the existing jerks are another story.
By Mateo Sanboval
lazyben wrote:all of the existing jerks are another story.

lol, you're stuck with us
Yeah, sorry about that, Monster.
By Mateo Sanboval
Was STBC down for anyone else last night/this morning?
By Mateo Sanboval
Copy that. I was afraid we'd lost her again.
By bpwlogan
One of my posts got cooked too. It's nice to see everything is back up and working. Big thanks to all the moderators & monsterworship for keeping an eye on the engine room of this place.
By Mateo Sanboval
bpwlogan wrote:One of my posts got cooked too. It's nice to see everything is back up and working. Big thanks to all the moderators & monsterworship for keeping an eye on the engine room of this place.
Hear, hear.
By deafmetal
Just a heads up, but I noticed that when my Sent messages folder was full (100 messages), it still allowed me to send a message or reply without error, but the message was not actually sent or logged. This is probably by design, but it caught me off guard today.
By deafmetal
I thought it would do exactly that -- delete the oldest and send the message, but that did not happen. Are you all going in and manually deleting your sent messages? Seems like a chore. ;)
By Mateo Sanboval
monsterworship wrote:Why are you saving 100 messages any way :)
You don't jus toss out the kind of gold I put in a PM. Not even when you have one hundred of them. Sounds like you might need some some personal attention, MW.